NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by yeerp

i got an extra 11/12 cdp if anyone didn't get their pair...

hope that doesn't get me poofyoed

i'll edit if i need to
laugh.gif

Buckeye State born and bred but now residing in Charlotte. If anyone is in need of a good, hard working Realtor (R), PM me. I will get in touch ASAP!

Originally Posted by yeerp

i got an extra 11/12 cdp if anyone didn't get their pair...

hope that doesn't get me poofyoed

i'll edit if i need to

What size???

since you have nothing going on with your team, I can see how you'd have time to do that...I'll take care of it for you though:
Xavier-logo-150.gif

Hoya.jpg

su%20logo.jpg

I feel like the prices at the outlets aren't even worth going out for anymore. You don't get the deals you once did

now the footaction outlet is a different story

Who's going to the Panthers/Cardinals game
nerd.gif

Does anyone think that DTLR in Charlotte getting those Purple Foams?...I know they had the other colorways but I'm notsure if the had the Royals

I think all the dtlrs in nc got the royals if im not mistaken...but im coppin the eggs

Who's going to DC for inaug?...ill be in the building like a Corey Lidel flight...and my boy just copped my ticket for the Jay-Z concert @ warner theater

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I think all the dtlrs in nc got the royals if im not mistaken...but im coppin the eggs

Who's going to DC for inaug?...ill be in the building like a Corey Lidel flight...and my boy just copped my ticket for the Jay-Z concert @ warner theater
I was but got other things goin on down here.. DC is goin to be INSANE!!! tho! Have fun
pimp.gif

Egg foams should be my first purchase this year.

Am I wrong for not going? This lady came to my job today(harris teeter) and asked if me and the cashier was going to dc, we both looked at eachother and waslike "uhhh are you going to give us a ride and let us stay with you lol" she then said that we our taking advantage of our youth. I don't get ithow could she expect us to just be up there. I would like to, but circumstances permit otherwise. I think she was just trippin.

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

footaction outlet?

Yea it's in Cary, i haven't been in a while.but had good stuff for cheap.

last time i went was when the 2k5's and lebron 2's just dropped and i got both for 29.99 each

pimp.gif

place is kind of junky and crap is thrown everywhere though lol.

Back
Top Bottom