NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

footaction outlet?

Yea it's in Cary, i haven't been in a while.but had good stuff for cheap.

last time i went was when the 2k5's and lebron 2's just dropped and i got both for 29.99 each

pimp.gif

place is kind of junky and crap is thrown everywhere though lol.
exactly... I remember the Lebron II
glasses.gif

they either have something good, or you'll be stuck with S.Carters and tall-tees

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I had to work so I didn't even get to go
Me too..wanted to see Ghost, Mef, and Rae!

Yo I wonder if Footaction gettin the Eggplant Foams?..still probably go to DTLR first anyway.

I'm wondering the same thing. I asked the other day in Crabtree (raleigh) and the guys in there had no clue what I was talking about. not surprising atall, but I'd like to know where to look around here besides DTLR

Dunno kno how true it is and don't quote me but a birdie told me dtlr, footaction, and possibly jimmy jazz are gettin the eggplants

Heard jimmy jazz and dtlr are gettin the 1/2 cents too but like I said please don't quote me....just what a birdie told me

man wouldn't that be grand. A jimmy jazz just opened in Cary towne center, i'll check with those guys and let you all know.

Dunno kno how true it is and don't quote me but a birdie told me dtlr, footaction, and possibly jimmy jazz are gettin the eggplants

Heard jimmy jazz and dtlr are gettin the 1/2 cents too but like I said please don't quote me....just what a birdie told me
Oh yea forgot about JJ's, good to hear another store gettin them.

Anybody goin to see the Biggie joint? Hittin up the palladium..ain't even messin with the 4 seasons theatre
grin.gif

Heard everyone except method man showed up at the n club friday nite and didn't perform til 1am

OJ Da Juiceman will be there 2nite...heard it was free til 11

Ya ill definitely see the big movie. I don't know where though, maybe concord mills or northlake. I kno is probably gonna be wild out there.

Heard everyone except method man showed up at the n club friday nite and didn't perform til 1am

OJ Da Juiceman will be there 2nite
...heard it was free til 11

will be where? i wanna check my boy out.

and GO Panthers?
tongue.gif

OJ Da Juiceman will be there 2nite...heard it was free til 11
1 AM!..I woulda been
mad.gif
actually not surprised meth ain'tshow
ohwell.gif

do anybody know where i can get the Countdown Package 11/12.......in a size 6.5 Y

i prefer the greensboro/winston salem location but i will drive to ral/durham or charlotte to get them
laugh.gif

i basically told my girl i got them for her but i didnt so i gotta get them by saturday so i wont look like a liar!!!!

damn i thought kid sizes might still be around....damn damn damn....i gotta start calling around everywhere in NC within a 2 hour drive of greensboro....

Back
Top Bottom