NC NTERS CHECK IN

I mean did we not just beat Duke a week ago and give them half price bojangles a month ago at their place. Funny how people tend to forget. And yeah theWhite Penny III's for 80 bucks and went ahead and bought those freshwaters x2

laugh.gif

First off:

florida_state_cheerleaders.jpg

FSU!

2nd:
Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Memphis is garbage and wayyyyyy over-rated. If their a 1 seed in the Tournament I will jump off a mountain

I just wanted to bring this up..................

SOoooooooooooo, which mountain do you prefer?

Anymore doubters out there?

Mean good win for fsu, hope the pull it off today and go deep in the tournament. when they shoot lights out you dont want to be playing them, and Memphisisn't good bro, their just not, will be the most over-rated one seed of all times. I just cannot wait for them to get the hell out, it is funny though howevery analyst says yeah they will be a 1 because of their record, and that tough TOUGH conf schedule they have, but they still arent a good one seed, an avg 2seed at best. and you can say whatever you want on here too, dont have to send me some whack messages

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Mean good win for fsu, hope the pull it off today and go deep in the tournament. when they shoot lights out you dont want to be playing them, and Memphis isn't good bro, their just not, will be the most over-rated one seed of all times. I just cannot wait for them to get the hell out, it is funny though how every analyst says yeah they will be a 1 because of their record, and that tough TOUGH conf schedule they have, but they still arent a good one seed, an avg 2 seed at best. and you can say whatever you want on here too, dont have to send me some whack messages

Dude forreal if your big enough idiot to think that memphis is good then i feel sorry for you. your just some dumb conceited memphis fan that thinks becauseyou win all your conf games your team is superior and on the same level as the real good teams in the country. I mean you started 6-3 bro because you actuallyplayed some good teams non-conf starting out. If memphis is in the acc or big east, pretty likely their headed to the NIT. Look at it this way, how manyteams would be undefeated right now playing your excat same schedule. I would say at least 10. We'll see in thr tournament though, but until you provethat your a good team dont be talking trash on here or be sending me some dumb messages wasting my time. When you have something that shows that your a goodteam and have some quality wins then i would hear your argument, but until then drop it, you have nothing to say.

Or it could be that we started out with a new team and wasnt adjusted to each other?

anybody can in any given night, like unc losing to fsu, does that mean fsu is better than them?

\duke is in the title game today, are they the best team in the acc?

uconn lost to cuse' , does that mean they are better?

pitt lost, means they shouldnt be #1?

kansas won last year, were they the best team in the country?

NO

we just taking whats given to us.

so im dumb *#@ now cause im rooting for my team? i feel ya.

alright , that'll be ya last dumb *#@ too. we both in NC ( im guessing you are) , so we can skip all this wordplay.

we go from rooting for our fave team and now you want to throw personal shots?.. all over a #1 seeding? like me and you are out there on the court ourselvesplaying.

imma let you have the upper hand, cause i don't do too much degrading of another man/woman....especially over theinternet when i dont even know the person personally.

be good, good luck to unc in the tourny, hope they win the title if memphis doesnt.
imma get back to playing with my daughter.

thumbsup.gif

Mean you have summer practices and months to get "adjusted to each other" Memphis isnt as good as Syr, Gtown and whoever else they lost to, when youplay a better team you lose, how it goes. And Fsu is a hell of a good team, gave everybody in the acc a run, but unc is nowhere near full strength, everyoneknows that, Duke is in the title game because they made they plays they needed to, to get to the ACC champ game, in the Cuse/Uconn game thats 6OT's, kidsget tired and it pretty much becomes a toss up of depth, pitt deserves a one seed, they play in the big east where theres competition, not against ECU, Rice,and Southern Methodist. And yeah Kansas was the best team, they made their run without many questions or second guessings. Your taken whats given to you yes,but your taking something that isnt earned. Everyone should cheer for whoever they wish thats their given right. Point being dont message me talking trashwhen i do not know who you are or have never spoken to you or messaged you on here or whatever in my life, thats dumb. If you cant get around that then youtruly are an idiot, I'm pretty neutral on the whole subject, fact is Memphis doesnt deserve a 1 seed, pretty sure even you can grasp that concept, andthat's the end of it.

^

I never said PITT doesnt deserve their #1, i was saying they do.

i messaged you to show you what you said.

man just get on, you was spilling bout memphis will not get a #1 seed and i was showing you they did, point blank.

its that simple mane.

not how good they are, not who they play, just about a seeding, which we got.

JBrist33, did you really just sayin Memphis isn't as goodas Georgetown?? ****. The Hoyas suck and you know it. That loss was meaninglessearly season game.

Memphis is clicking on all cylinders right now and have one of the best defenses in the country. The Tigers will AT LEAST make it to the Elite 8. Mark it down.

I'm so sick of this Conf-USA ate on Memphis. They don't lose, plain and simple. If they Tigers played in ----- insert your favorite conference ----they would still only have 2-3 losses in league play MAX. Calipari has the athletes/players to cut down the nets in Detroit, but I don't think it willhappen. Hard to win a natty with a true freshman running the point.

With that being said, Tyreke Evans >>>>>>>>>>> Your favorite player.

Thanks DE,

i didn't want to go in depth with dude, was threw, the type who can speak his mind, but when you speak yours.... he's mad and dont wanna hear it.

memphis needs to get a 1 and they will. I'm just mad at the prospect of having UConn in our bracket as a 2 seed.

seriously?

at least lawson is good to go

Mike, how much are Session 1 tickets for Thursday?

I can meet you up there if you're going. We can buy off the street.

Mean if you play a team and you get beat that team is better than yours. You play 4 good teams and you lose 3 of those 4 games. You go undefeated playingHigh School teams. Congrats. And you guys will find tickets pretty easy if you go at like 11

Back
Top Bottom