NC NTERS CHECK IN

Are these near anyone in a 10.5 or 11.....

af180_05_olympic.jpg

I think fashion ave had them last time I was there(like 2 to 3 wks ago) but ill put dough on it that they are still retail

AND my boys are just fine...NEXT VICTIM -------> LSU ty's back....DG and Weezy have one goal in mind..their focused man....believe me i know firsthand....

AS FOR RIGHT THIS MOMENT>>>>>LETS GO VCU.......3 minutes left....down 3

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

Memphisboi whats good?-------> where'd you get da griffs...which footaction?.....Raleigh Crabtree?

Aw nah, wasn't my receipt, was a receipt that someone else had, i was just showing ant.

JUST GOT MY 2 PAIR OF GRIFFEYS!

Ive never been this happy over some shoes, these are @+#!$+ nuts!?!

Griffeys >>>>> 1/2 Cents >>>>>>> Everything else ! ! !

Ok sorry ! LOL

I'm about to pick mine up tomorrow at footaction(hopefully, are they really worth 140?)....I seen them yesterday and I fell in love so I may copregardless.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I'm about to pick mine up tomorrow at footaction(hopefully, are they really worth 140?)....I seen them yesterday and I fell in love so I may cop regardless.

Don't come in here asking that.

If you don't think so, don't buy em.

More for me.

You're right......and the conclusion I came up with os that they totally were worth it....copped x2...lol jk. But I did get me a pair today I couldn'twait until tomorrow. I can't take them off

Them is damn near sold out in gboro...forgot the ncaa tourney is poppin here...luckily footlocker had my size and got the military discount so it came out to112 plus tax

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Them is damn near sold out in gboro...forgot the ncaa tourney is poppin here...luckily footlocker had my size and got the military discount so it came out to 112 plus tax

Our wack $@% footlocker and footaction said no.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Yeah but Ken Griff is KGJ. Have to love the kid
Nomo had the hype.....
tongue.gif

Dude forreal if your big enough idiot to think that memphis is good then i feel sorry for you. your just some dumb conceited memphis fan that thinks because you win all your conf games your team is superior and on the same level as the real good teams in the country. I mean you started 6-3 bro because you actually played some good teams non-conf starting out. If memphis is in the acc or big east, pretty likely their headed to the NIT. Look at it this way, how many teams would be undefeated right now playing your excat same schedule. I would say at least 10. We'll see in thr tournament though, but until you prove that your a good team dont be talking trash on here or be sending me some dumb messages wasting my time. When you have something that shows that your a good team and have some quality wins then i would hear your argument, but until then drop it, you have nothing to say.

Looks like we handling an ACC representative pretty easy, damn near 30pt lead.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dude forreal if your big enough idiot to think that memphis is good then i feel sorry for you. your just some dumb conceited memphis fan that thinks because you win all your conf games your team is superior and on the same level as the real good teams in the country. I mean you started 6-3 bro because you actually played some good teams non-conf starting out. If memphis is in the acc or big east, pretty likely their headed to the NIT. Look at it this way, how many teams would be undefeated right now playing your excat same schedule. I would say at least 10. We'll see in thr tournament though, but until you prove that your a good team dont be talking trash on here or be sending me some dumb messages wasting my time. When you have something that shows that your a good team and have some quality wins then i would hear your argument, but until then drop it, you have nothing to say.

Looks like we handling an ACC representative pretty easy, damn near 30pt lead.

sick.gif
The stuff about "If Memphis was in the ACC or Big East" is a joke. They absolutely eviscerated Maryland today, but anyone who watchesbasketball didn't need to see that game to know that line of thinking. That's just typical ACC snobbery (hell, even Greivis Vasquez was saying it,which was no great shock).

Back
Top Bottom