NC NTERS CHECK IN

Mane, shut the $%$! up. we been moved on from that %*$+.

we on something else now.

But yeah DE, i'm down.

you trying to go to all sessions? or just a couple games.

Don't think I have the money for all session.

I can go to Session 1 and 2 though (Four games on Thursday).

Need to check on prices. $250 on eBay for one ticket, two sessions. EEK!

YO!
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

2nd:
Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Memphis is garbage and wayyyyyy over-rated. If their a 1 seed in the Tournament I will jump off a mountain

I just wanted to bring this up..................

SOoooooooooooo, which mountain do you prefer?

Anymore doubters out there?

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!

^

i know, and we didn't get the # 1 seed...
smh.gif

YO!

Finally caught up to you Ant in post numbers lol.

Only 200+ more to go!!!

Yeah, I'm trying to cop some tickets now for both days.

And Memphis cannot really be judged in games BEFORE Tyreke took over PG duties. The tigers w/ Reke @ the PG is a totally different team than the one w/o him atthe point.

I'm telling you all you apparent tiger fans can get tickets if you get there a little early, it's going to be raining though. Mean I've alreadybeen offered some more seats by some other alum, but didnt get them just because dont need anymore. They'll go for about face

Not to break up the convo of the ncaa tourney...but I got word Gboro got another new sneaker store...from what my peps told me its pretty legit but ill knowfor sure Wednesday when I go check it out.

Louisville, Memphis, UNC and eitherDuke/Tenn in the Final Four. That's the only picks this sportswriter is giving away free of charge.
wink.gif

Office Pool Rules from DEpast:

1. Don't pick your favorite team or by conference allegiance
2. Rely on perimeter shooting, rebounding and point guard play.
3. Don't look for the Cinderella. Like all Cinderella's, you will most likely pick the wrong one.
4. Pick squads that have been on a roll or won/played well in their conference tournament.
5. Last but not least, remember the big game coaches (Pitino, Calhoun, K, Williams, Boeheim, Izzo).

YO! ^ Number 5 is why I got Trent Johnson's LSU team NOT getting bounced in the first round. DF!!!

Not sure I'd include Trent Johnson in that "Go-to Coach" role.

But they could give UNC a run for their money in round 2 if Lawson isn't 100%.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Not sure I'd include Trent Johnson in that "Go-to Coach" role.

But they could give UNC a run for their money in round 2 if Lawson isn't 100%.
lets not discuss that
frown.gif

I really don't want to get in the DUKE/UNC argument (you can visit my blog for that) but here's some stats to ponder forHeels' fans:

- In 28 wins this season, Carolina has averaged 19.7 assists and 12.7 turnovers. In four losses, the Tar Heels have averaged just 10.3assists with 13.8 turnovers. Key = Lawson has to be 100%.

-UNC's four losses were partly a result of being unable to contain dynamic playmaking guards. LSU's Marcus Thornton, the SEC Player of the Year, couldpresent problems in the second round. Gonzaga's Matt Bouldin and Jeremy Pargo, potential Sweet 16 opponents for UNC, may also be difficult to handle.

- The Tar Heels are 44-0 the last three seasons in games during which guard Wayne Ellington has shot 50 percent or better. Key = Defend Wayne.

- The Heels are just 6-4 in games against NCAA tournament teams with wins over Duke (twice), Maryland, Florida State, Clemson and MichiganState and losses to Florida State, Maryland, Wake Forest and Boston College.

- With Lawson's availability and health an unknown, Danny Green must step up. Unfortunately Mr. Green has chosen the worse possible time to get in ashooting slump. The senior has missed 22 of his last 25 shots from field.

All of the above is making me second guess UNC as my pick for Champion Runner-Up. Too many question marks right now coming into the tournament.

AJ27526, let me know if my words are spot on man. Thanks.

you are 100% correct and that ellington statistic is amazing. I am anxious for the game thursday to see how lawson is going to be with the long rest break. Ifhe can be healthy for the stretch, our chances look pretty good to me. However without him....we wont make it to detroit at all in my opinion. He is our mostvaluable player this season without a doubt.

Danny Green? he needs to sit down and tell himself that this is it. no more chances after this. I think he will correct and perform in the tournament ( a laJawad Williams in 2005)

My keys....Lawson running the offense back at its pace, defending guard play, ellington AND green shooting well, contribution from our secondary bigmen, andgetting the ball to #50

here's to one last shot...

Good luck AJ27526.

I'm as unbiased as they come to UNC/Duke.

I'd like to see them square for WWIII in the Final Four in Detroit though.

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Griffeys will be in the state as early as tomorrow. Going to be a little limited though

What's this blk/wht/red colorway I keep hearing about?

Footaction associates keep telling me it's NOT the Seattle colorway.

The OG Seattles had a red pull tab if I remember my pair correctly. Might have been a kid's size back then though.

I'm hoping like you its the Seattle colorway, with just the red tab on them. hoping very badly. some of the bigger stores are only getting like 24 pair

Originally Posted by DEpast

Good luck AJ27526.

I'm as unbiased as they come to UNC/Duke.

I'd like to see them square for WWIII in the Final Four in Detroit though.
thanks man...

that would be great

Back
Top Bottom