NC NTERS CHECK IN

ncb_g_kemp_576.jpg

[h1] (10) Maryland 70, (2) Memphis 89[/h1]

thank you memphis for shutting vasquez the hell up
pimp.gif
. I dont give a crap about the acc or any other conference..I care about one team and one team only.

that being said I am so sick and tired of weak, soft basketball.. Jon Scheyer is a twerp, and all of his flops and acting jobs are ridiculous. Gerald hendersonand singler's jumpshot are the only real things on that team...I hope they go down in flames next week

laugh.gif

If UNC shut him up during the regular season they wouldn't have been in thetourney

Scheyer
pimp.gif

that Defense is very real too(ask AJ Abrams)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

If UNC shut him up during the regular season they wouldn't have been in the tourney

Scheyer
pimp.gif

that Defense is very real too(ask AJ Abrams)
wink.gif
eyes.gif

144cpwj.jpg

1z2nafa.jpg

roll.gif

That's intensity written all over his face!

You're just blinded by your UNC loyalty...Scheyer is a beast

no he is a GREAT player....no doubt

i just dont like the instances where he squanders that by flailing around everywhere and flopping way too often...but he's a player for sure

I'm not a fan of the theatrics either but that's what players(on all levels) are taught to do...it's a part of the name now
ohwell.gif

But some flops do make for great posters...

I'm selling :

- Black History Month Af1, VVVNDS condition, size 11.5 - $200.

- Indiglo XIV, NDS condition, size 10.5 - $95 shipped.

- Blackpack Dunk SB, NDS condition, 10.5 - $60 shipped.

- Nike Vandal, VVVNDS condition, 9.5 - $55 shipped.

- Iverson Questions (White/Red), NDS condition, size 11 - $65 shipped.

- Tearaway Vandals (Blue), (Can't explain condition, they're cut and burned on edges), size 10.5 - $100shipped.

I'll cut some [Team SC/NC] deals if you guys are interested in them. PM me.

If you're in Charlotte, we could meet at Tyvola Rd (Only area I know up there, really)

happy.gif

Do any of y'all NC NTers go to UNCG or UNCC. I transferring to one of the schools next semester but haven't decided which.

I've been to both on visits to campus I just haven't had the time to stay around the city. What are some things to do in those cities. Any good clubsout there or is it mainly house parties and stuff like that?

Man somebody gettin murdered that night like last time he was here...

They promoting his performance in Charlotte thursday real heavy up here...

Memphis I told u u got more pull than I do homie

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Man somebody gettin murdered that night like last time he was here...

They promoting his performance in Charlotte thursday real heavy up here...

Memphis I told u u got more pull than I do homie
Lol...might pass unless my bro wanna go

Wale suppose to be @ cat's cradle 4/16 and foreign exchange 4/17..tryin to hit both forreal!

^my home girl wanting me to go with her to see Foreign Exchange...so ill prob be there

Smh @ Gucci being at Jabs...he should go to Music City where there's a lot more space to work with. Jabs is way too small.

Back
Top Bottom