NC NTERS CHECK IN

picked up the lava 95's this evening

pimp.gif

frown.gif

Well, atleast duke lost, i can look forward to next year though:

Memphis moves to No. 1 in team rankings [h1]Memphis moves to No. 1 in team rankings[/h1]
Jerry Meyer
Rivals.com Basketball Recruiting

MORE: Class of 2009 Rivals150 | Class of 2010 Rivals150 | 2010 Team Rankings
Oregon, Rutgers, South Carolina, South Florida, Syracuse, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky and West Virginia received commitments since Rivals.com's February update of the 2009 team recruiting rankings. None of these teams, however, were able to crack the top 25.
[table][tr][td]
DEMARCUSCOUSINS7_20100.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td] [/tr][/table]Memphis, on the other hand, landed the No. 2 ranked prospect in the country in DeMarcus Cousins. That commitment catapulted the Tigers' recruiting class from the No. 5 spot all the way to the top of the list.
Already with Cousins, Xavier Henry (No. 3), Nolan Dennis (No. 47) and two four-star junior college players (Darnell Dodson and Will Coleman) in tow, Memphis could also add the No. 1 ranked prospect in the country. John Wall is seriously considering the Tigers, and could join the fold during the spring signing period.

If the Tigers do land Wall, they would arguably have the best recruiting class in college basketball history.

sick.gif

have any of yall seen John Wall play... he from raleigh, nc?

wats good NC NTers. Anybody from WSSU, get @ me. i need 2 find sum true sneakerheads n not the "conFUSION wearing buyin kix out the bak of sumbodys whipwearin clothes jus 4 labels" ppl...lol

Mike, I've seen Wall play a few times in tournaments. He's an athletic leaper who can get to the rim, average jump shooter though. Butwhen he's on, he's on. Also very similar to the prototypical Memphis player now actually.

I see Wall going to Kentucky though, especially since Calipari is expected to take the job in Lexington if offered.

Originally Posted by ArareCondition

wats good NC NTers. Anybody from WSSU, get @ me. i need 2 find sum true sneakerheads n not the "conFUSION wearing buyin kix out the bak of sumbodys whip wearin clothes jus 4 labels" ppl...lol
laugh.gif

might have to go get da Lavas tomorrow....definite good pick up....i had gave up hope on da FA outlet in Cary

Just got sent a birdie:

Places possibly receiving Air Yeezys so far(anything can change, nothing confirmed yet):
DTLR(4 Seasons, Eastland, & Carolina Place Mall)
Harold Penner(Charlotte)
Kosmic Kickz(Greensboro)

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Just got sent a birdie:

Places possibly receiving Air Yeezys so far(anything can change, nothing confirmed yet):
DTLR(4 Seasons, Eastland, & Carolina Place Mall)
Harold Penner(Charlotte)
Kosmic Kickz(Greensboro)
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Anyone know where I can get a size 12 in the Griffey's....Raleigh is out I believe...

Try Jimmy Jazz in Cary town center...they had the griffeys and am95s and hardly anyone even knows about that place. you should be good with that...

capt.d902e798ded04c25ad7f6857d7ee2aa6.ncaa_villanova_duke_basketball_bxg152.jpg

laugh.gif

5p2ycn.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif

new pickups today:

finally got neon af1's i been looking for from a fellow nt'er for 65 bucks:

359714494.jpg

and a fitted to match my lavas

359714474.jpg

Back
Top Bottom