NC NTERS CHECK IN

for everybody in da 252......Oj Da Juice Man and DG Yola gone be at da Bill Ellis Convention Center in Wilson on April 11th...should be crazy live.....i knoweverybody from Rocky Mount, Roanoke Rapids, Goldsboro and Greenville gone slide through.....hope nobody get shot

END OF DA NIGHT TRY NOT TO GET GOT

Memphis...ya Memphis bois is cool wit me...I got to meet em when they came to Greenville in January and waxed us Pirates...even though we hung with them untilhalf time

one sentence -----Crazy Nike gear....i'm glad they switched from Adidas

all dem bois cool as heck

Originally Posted by jville819

Do any of y'all NC NTers go to UNCG or UNCC. I transferring to one of the schools next semester but haven't decided which.

I've been to both on visits to campus I just haven't had the time to stay around the city. What are some things to do in those cities. Any good clubs out there or is it mainly house parties and stuff like that?

i dont go to uncg (ncat) but i be up there a lot.....its a real chill campus, i probably should've went there instead of here because i know i would getsome work done
laugh.gif
....but i would say uncc > uncg

and greensboro is a koo city, real laid back.....idk if i could even live in charlotte because when i go down there i always get annoyed by the traffic
mad.gif

sup nc,

got these today at the footaction outlet in cary.... 40 bucks

359402815.jpg

359402818.jpg

359402822.jpg

They also had laser 15s for 60 if yall want.

yeah its a tier 0 release....I haven't even checked with the guys at FM yet. I feel like these shoes will just be unattainable

yeah let me know what you hear.

about the rt1, theyre alright but they look like a shoe that would be on the $50 spot wall at work
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom