NC NTERS CHECK IN

been going strong last couple of days
glasses.gif

Bush man, good work. i wonder if any of those places will phone order

Tell me about it, that's like pair #8 in the last 2 weeks.

then blue griffeys coming soon... persian bw's... orange 95s...

i was in Cary today and forgot ALL ABOUT JIMMY JAZZ and the griffeys.....?!?!?!?!?%@%#%#%#@%!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

^I think the jimmy jazz here in greensboro lost their nike account...only reason why I even stop in that store now is to check out the Levis.

stopped by the smithfield outlet last night

found the usual whole lotta nothing

though they strangely had black 22s for $130 ($91 for nike employees) on the dump wall

Originally Posted by yeerp

though they strangely had black 22s for $130 ($91 for nike employees) on the dump wall
Thanks for the quick update, was about to head there today but won't now.

Anyone seen the EVERY DAMN DAY Nike tees at FTL? I don't know if I like em or not. Might cop one with the F and F this week.

daang mike!!! must be nice. I didn't realize the yeezys were releasing 4/4. hopefully is not that much hype in the qc for these.

Originally Posted by yeerp

Dang...when i was there a couple of weeks ago the black 22's were 64.99..i guess that was apart of that big sale

[color= rgb(51, 153, 255)]Lawson Ellington Ginyard Hansbrough Thompson Graves Frasor Copeland Green[/color] [color= rgb(51, 153, 255)]Zeller Davis Drew II Watts[/color]

pimp.gif

ay wasop every1 .. i dont really post much but im hoping some of you are from the greensboro part of NC .. anyways im interested in gettin my 1st tattoo n juswanted to see if ya knew about any tattoo parlors in greensboro or around greensboro that you've personally been to that were really good or that youmight've just heard were really good ?? thank you for all the info .. appreciate it

Sup Guys...I just wanted to know if any of the spots mentioned earlier are definetily getting the Air Yeezy's...I'd love to get my hands on a pair instate but not sure what the real chances will be of doing that...I have a sure chance of getting them in Jersey but if I can pick them up in Charlotte or herein Raleigh that would be great...any suggestions?

So if Calapari really does go to Kentucky and his recruits follow since that LOI doesn't mean much anymore..whats in store for Memphis?

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

So if Calapari really does go to Kentucky and his recruits follow since that LOI doesn't mean much anymore..whats in store for Memphis?
ECU-logo-149.gif

uab_logo.jpg

tulane_wave_logo_web.jpg

haha come on man..

provided cal leaves, i think they'll get a young up and coming coach who should make some things happen eventually. But goodbye to that insane recruitingclass

Back
Top Bottom