NC NTERS CHECK IN

Henson
glasses.gif

Yea dude was lookin aight(nh)

Also everybody may wanna check out the new clothing guide thread I made, let me know if there are any spots I need to add or take out....thanks

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Henson
glasses.gif
He had a very nice coast-2-coast dunk last night. Mad skinny though, needs to put on some weight.

yeah he does...seems like thats been a trend for us lately. I think i've noticed big ed getting some size on him even since the beginning of this year,though. So hopefully they get on it.

for anyone thats interested, theyre showing both the uconn/mich st and carolina/nova games at the dean dome saturday night on a projection screen. No cost toget in, and only 5 bucks for good parking

Henson
glasses.gif
He had a very nice coast-2-coast dunk last night. Mad skinny though, needs to put on some weight.

yeah he does...seems like thats been a trend for us lately. I think i've noticed big ed getting some size on him even since the beginning of this year, though. So hopefully they get on it.

for anyone thats interested, theyre showing both the uconn/mich st and carolina/nova games at the dean dome saturday night on a projection screen. No cost to get in, and only 5 bucks for good parking

i will be at the dean dome..i was there in '05...so i got to go back this year...hope we can re-create that feeling... let's go heels!!!!

Originally Posted by soups24

Henson
glasses.gif

yeah he does...seems like thats been a trend for us lately. I think i've noticed big ed getting some size on him even since the beginning of this year, though. So hopefully they get on it.

for anyone thats interested, theyre showing both the uconn/mich st and carolina/nova games at the dean dome saturday night on a projection screen. No cost to get in, and only 5 bucks for good parking

i will be at the dean dome..i was there in '05...so i got to go back this year...hope we can re-create that feeling... let's go heels!!!!

I would go, but I'll be in Columbia for a basebal series with Arkansas.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Anyone think it's worth the wait to get the yeezy's in NC.....

I don't think waiting is the problem, its going to be even having an opportunity to buy

Exactly...dude at kosmic kickz said they are still trying hard to get those...

Anything new at the nike outlet at concord mills? Ill be down there later this afternoon.

well good luck to those with a shot

I'm settling for some NB 580s with F&F, and a Heels victory tomorrow night instead

I'm telling you guys is nothing really out there. Well I take that back is just a few things. Ill be out there around 7 I'm going to see fast andfurious.

They had zf 95s and 96s, lebron 5s, dt maxes...that was really about it...so I skipped on those and copped a mariners fitted to go with the Griffeys

Heard Niche is selling for $300 in Charlotte. And they already had a few campers as of about 6 p.m. on Friday. Eek.

YO! Damn, I called Bobby earlier. Didn't even think to ask what he was charging. I'm good.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Yea I talked to Bobby earlier today.. I just couldn't make the 2 hour drive and then pay $300 on top of only having 6 pairs for sale.. Good luck to anyonewho attempted I wish I lived closer.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Good pickup...think ill break mine out since I haven't rocked em in a hot minute
thinking the same thing now... i wish my pair was still as icy as those though...

Back
Top Bottom