NC NTERS CHECK IN

So I wasn't so successful on getting a pair of the Yeezy's....road by there at 2:05 AM and the line was bout 8 deep so I said it is what it is...plus Igot a citation on the way to Charoltte in Concord...just my luck...but I have a question for you guys...I have a guy willing to trade/barter me a pair size 12Yeezy's for $325 cash and my pair of DS Nike SB MF Dooms...you guys think this is a good barter...or no

Originally Posted by City Spud81

So I wasn't so successful on getting a pair of the Yeezy's....road by there at 2:05 AM and the line was bout 8 deep so I said it is what it is...plus I got a citation on the way to Charoltte in Concord...just my luck...but I have a question for you guys...I have a guy willing to trade/barter me a pair size 12 Yeezy's for $325 cash and my pair of DS Nike SB MF Dooms...you guys think this is a good barter...or no
No way man...not at all. Just value wise, that should be a very easy decision. But also logically, the dooms are very nice and 325 is a lot ofdough. I'd hold off

I've heard 215 and I've heard 250...

Hold on so dude wanted 325 dollars plus a pair of mf doom sbs for them yeezys?

Originally Posted by City Spud81

So I wasn't so successful on getting a pair of the Yeezy's....road by there at 2:05 AM and the line was bout 8 deep so I said it is what it is...plus I got a citation on the way to Charoltte in Concord...just my luck...but I have a question for you guys...I have a guy willing to trade/barter me a pair size 12 Yeezy's for $325 cash and my pair of DS Nike SB MF Dooms...you guys think this is a good barter...or no
Dawg that deal sucks. He's alread overcharging you for the Yeezy's and then he wants a DS pair of Dooms.
sick.gif

If you want them that bad then go ahead..but this dude is about to make a come up off you early!
grin.gif

Thanks fellas...I'm def not doing it...I'l just wait till some of this hype dies down...SNS played me out...I got a confirmation email and everythingat 6 AM Saturday and then got an email at noon saying they didn't have enough to go around...they took my money out and everything...but oh well...such islife.

we the best.

and that deal above stinks
unless he's selling you them (also ugly) louis vuitton yeezy's

and even then...

he's disrespecting your intelligence with that offer

im luvin the griffs but they feel huge,i think icould have gon down a whole size or more wats up with dat?

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

im luvin the griffs but they feel huge,i think icould have gon down a whole size or more wats up with dat?

The hell are we suppsed to know.

Anywho............

50 bucks on Swoosh if anybody needs, be paypal ready.

sizes 10.5 and up.

209t6vs.jpg

^ lol i ALMOST 4got u guys have a slick comment 4 any thing sum 1 says on here........i was jus voicing my opinon and seeing if any 1 else had the sameproblem............no harm done

Back
Top Bottom