NC NTERS CHECK IN

tired.gif

DUKEEEEE
sorry lol but yeah congrats to UNC i know i'm late oh well. maybe next year my blue devils can do something :/

[h1]John Wall to meet with Roy Williams today[/h1]
April 9th, 2009 | Filed Under: Cats | Tags: duke blue devils, john calipari, john wall, kentucky wildcats, nolan dennis, north carolina tar heels, roy williams
The recruiting dead period comes to a close today at noon, so if you thought that John Calipari's first week as UK coach was crazy in terms ofrecruiting activity, just wait for it

"No one is really sure where the meeting will take place, because Wall is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit this weekend, but UNC has apparently waltzedinto the Wall sweepstakes, much to the chagrin of UK and Duke fans (hey, we have something in common after all!!). UNC fans are already confident they can snaghim, but will Ole Roy be able to overcome the fact that he ignored Wall for the better part of his senior year?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

[h1]John Wall to meet with Roy Williams today[/h1]
April 9th, 2009 | Filed Under: Cats | Tags: duke blue devils, john calipari, john wall, kentucky wildcats, nolan dennis, north carolina tar heels, roy williams
The recruiting dead period comes to a close today at noon, so if you thought that John Calipari's first week as UK coach was crazy in terms of recruiting activity, just wait for it

"No one is really sure where the meeting will take place, because Wall is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit this weekend, but UNC has apparently waltzed into the Wall sweepstakes, much to the chagrin of UK and Duke fans (hey, we have something in common after all!!). UNC fans are already confident they can snag him, but will Ole Roy be able to overcome the fact that he ignored Wall for the better part of his senior year?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Still
smh.gif
@ Calipari f'n up memphis.
Wall would of been at the PG for us this year doing it big.

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

lil uncertain on jwall in the good shade of blue

Me too...I'll be impressed with a commit, seeing as how we didn't even recruit him officially until a final four phone call.

that being said, i dont think its out of the question to say we're final four potential with a wall signing.

Can someone help me out on a pair of Air Max 360 09's from Finishline?

I really don't wanna fork out $160 for em. Ive got DS Penny IIs (Blk./Blue.) for trade.

Hoping that ill be in the QC saturday....was Flava Factory, Niche Market or Black Sheep worth checkin out this weekend?

Hoping that ill be in the QC saturday....was Flava Factory, Niche Market or Black Sheep worth checkin out this weekend?

Originally Posted by DEpast

Can someone help me out on a pair of Air Max 360 09's from Finishline?

I really don't wanna fork out $160 for em. Ive got DS Penny IIs (Blk./Blue.) for trade.

i got you for 115..lemme know.

FYI: ...chik-fil-a deal is a must!

18 Deals That Offer Some Tax-Day Relief
Nothing quite takes the stress out of crunching the numbers on a Form 1040 like a soothing massage, a martini or some chocolate-raspberry ice cream.

From national retail chains to local mom and pops, many businesses are offering freebies and special sales to taxpayers this week. National boutique hotelchain Kimpton Hotels, for example, is eliminating the room tax -- as high as 10% -- for guests who book its Sweet Tax Relief package through the end of April.P.F. Chang's China Bistro plans to knock 15% off the total bill for diners on April 15, while L'Institut Sothys Spa in New York will cut the price ofits $135 hour-long massage in half until the end of tax week.

Take advantage of the discounts and deals where you can. Just be cautious about blowing a big portion of your refund -- there are smarter ways to use it.

Here are some of the tax-day (or, in some cases, tax-week) deals available at businesses nationwide:

National Deals
Chick-fil-A
Visit a participating restaurant April 15 and hang onto your receipt. The "Tax Relief Day Special" lets you return before April 30 to receive thesame order for free.

Cinnabon
Stop by Cinnabon from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. April 15 for free cinnamon-roll bites (regularly $2.49 for four).

Jacuzzi
The Tax Relief Sale offers savings of up to $2,000 on select models purchased on or before April 15.

Kimpton Hotels
Through April 30, ask for the Sweet Tax Relief Package and the hotel will pay the tax on your room. (At the Sky Hotel is Aspen that saves you the 10% thatwould have been tacked onto the $187-per-night deluxe room.) Dine at a property's restaurant, and they'll pay the sales tax there, too.

Maggie Moo's Ice Cream and Treatery
On April 15, get one free scoop of ice cream.

McCormick & Schmick's
On April 15, the chain offers a $10.40 menu of entrees. (Entrees regularly range from $16 to $33.) Each diner also receives a $10.40 "tax relief"gift certificate for a future meal.

P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Dine at one of P.F. Chang's 130-plus restaurant locations across the country on April 15, and save 15% on the total bill.

Taco Del Mar
Sign up online to receive a coupon for a free taco (regularly $1.89) during the "Taxes Suck, Tacos Don't" promotion April 15.

T.G.I. Friday's
On April 15, diners receive a $5 gift card when they spend $15 to $25. They earn a $10 card for a purchase of more than $25.

Zazzle.com
Save 10.4% (it's advertised as 10.40%) on all orders at this T-shirt and apparel web site using code TAXDAYZAZZLE at checkout. Offer only good on April 15.

Local Deals
2Fast (Snohomish, Wash.)
Sign up for a motorcycle ride at this instructional school's track April 15, and save $10 off the price of registration (regularly $189). Bring in a blanktax form with you to the track, and receive another $10 rebate.

Area 31 (Miami)
Skip the sales tax when you dine out April 15.

Boise Co-Op Wine Shop (Boise, Idaho)
Save 15% off six or more bottles on April 15.

Energy Kitchen (New York)
Drop by the local chain on April 15 between noon and 2 p.m. for a free sandwich with a drink purchase.

Grafton Street Pub & Grill (Cambridge, Mass.)
Swing by Grafton Street on April 15 for late-night menu prices topped at $9.90 (in honor of Form 990, the return form nonprofits file). Regularly, bar menuprices go up to $12.

L'Institut Sothys Spa (New York)
Through April 17, enjoy an hour-long massage (regularly $135) for half price.

Va Pensiero (Evanston, Ill.)
Dine at this restaurant on April 15 and receive 15-cent martinis (regularly $10).

White Crane Winery (Livermore, Calif.)
The winery pays the sales tax on purchases on April 18 or 19.

Chick-fil-A
Visit a participating restaurant April 15 and hang onto your receipt. The "Tax Relief Day Special" lets you return before April 30 to receive the same order for free.

Cinnabon
Stop by Cinnabon from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. April 15 for free cinnamon-roll bites (regularly $2.49 for four).

finishline wont be so weak tonight after all

Chick-fil-A
Visit a participating restaurant April 15 and hang onto your receipt. The "Tax Relief Day Special" lets you return before April 30 to receive the same order for free.

Cinnabon

finishline wont be so weak tonight after all

How long have you worked at finishline?

You didn't use to work in Fayetteville did you?

ayy i don't know if you guys mentioned this on previous pages but do you guys know anything about drake being at nc central univ on the 23rd of this month??? im tryna get tickets .. if any of you have info leme kno thanks

it will be 2 years this summer, but i've always worked at Cary town center
Haha, then you work or worked with my girls Nicole and Aisha ( i think thats how u spell it)? ...they are or were both managers in training.

it will be 2 years this summer, but i've always worked at Cary town center
Did you know AJ?

He was my manager at finishline in Fayetteville. He's either at Southpoint, CTC or in Virginia somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom