NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

Originally Posted by AJ27526

it will be 2 years this summer, but i've always worked at Cary town center
Haha, then you work or worked with my girls Nicole and Aisha ( i think thats how u spell it)? ...they are or were both managers in training.

Nicole is our store manager, and aisha got her own store in VA recently...

and I can't say i've ever met AJ, but I could be wrong

good show to those who missed out....

J. Cole....check him out

9th wonder and David Banner were in the house....

damn, i havent been in the finish line in cary in years. last time i was there i think stephanie was manager............. by the way does that girl apple orapplonia or something still work there ?????

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

damn, i havent been in the finish line in cary in years. last time i was there i think stephanie was manager............. by the way does that girl apple or applonia or something still work there ?????
I don't remember her.. i've only been there 2 years so she may have left

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by DEpast

Can someone help me out on a pair of Air Max 360 09's from Finishline?

I really don't wanna fork out $160 for em. Ive got DS Penny IIs (Blk./Blue.) for trade.

i got you for 115..lemme know.

I need a pair of the Lime Green's if possible Memphis505boi55...pm me

seen the blue 2009s?
iddp90.jpg

should be out in the beginning of may

I don't really have a connect here in Charlotte for emp. apprec., but did anyone pick anything good up? (I'm trying to cut back, so let me livevicariously, haha!)

I couldn't cop $+%@ this weekend...bill stomped a mudhole in me last week so I guess ill have to try on the next one :-/

I would've liked the freshwaters...my product voucher finally came in.

but as of now, I have 175.00 on NDC and nothing there to buy. Anything coming out soon?

shameless plug...

i'm looking hard for the purple foams in anything from an 11-12...if you guys can help let me know

Originally Posted by AJ27526

shameless plug...

i'm looking hard for the purple foams in anything from an 11-12...if you guys can help let me know

i got a 11 i wore once, you want..?

and is there a 50% going on for employees?

Back
Top Bottom