NC NTERS CHECK IN

to my fellow nc nters....if everything pans out to how its suppose i'll have an online boutique poppin by this summer. waiting for some things to gothrough and dealing with some situations right now, just takin baby steps and planning right now

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

to my fellow nc nters....if everything pans out to how its suppose i'll have an online boutique poppin by this summer. waiting for some things to go through and dealing with some situations right now, just takin baby steps and planning right now
glasses.gif

method road on friday nights, avery st. gym in garner on wednesday and sunday and sometimes wolf creek apt when the weather is nice.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Anyone scoop up the blk yeezys? I didn't even bother to check around to see who had em

man i dont even know where I'd begin to look for them...

whats good with the grey/teal RT1s?
nerd.gif

small-nike-rt1-neutral-grey-green-mist-cool-grey-1.jpg

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

method road on friday nights, avery st. gym in garner on wednesday and sunday and sometimes wolf creek apt when the weather is nice.
You know Terry? JP? Rich? Schmitty? Chris?

yea i know jp and terry no really sure about the other guys, i would probably know them if i see them, do you be out there ?

We headed to Va Beach this weekend for their "SneakerFest"
It's lookin more like a concert than anything else in a hotel ball room. We'll see how it pans out. lol

Anyone else rollin?

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yea i know jp and terry no really sure about the other guys, i would probably know them if i see them, do you be out there ?
I used to go out there a like every weekend about a year ago, but I don't really be out there like that anymore.

Yeah, Terry is my dude. Known him since Middle School. And JP is cool peoples too, I met him through T since they both went to State.

And you prolly know Chris. Lightskinned dude w/ hops. Always rocking J's.

As far as shopping u got northlake(only real note worthy stores is dtlr)

And southpoint mall which is half indoor, half outdoor mall

Back
Top Bottom