NC NTERS CHECK IN

i got the frenchies for $160 shipped, and traded the cdp XIs for the 1/2 cents, imo i got way more
pimp.gif
than what i gave up

Originally Posted by Executive76

Bobcats are trying to swap Okafor for Tyson Chandler
grin.gif

Thoughts?
pretty similar play types...I wouldn't mind it because a lot of times even a change of scenery can make a difference

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by retrospect90

kanye west lady gaga concert, december 12th greensboro coliseum. anyone thinking about it
probably will since I missed the GITD tour
ohwell.gif

I did too, I was hurt. So yeah ill probably be at this one.

Any of y'all go to CPCC. I'm trying to move in the next 2 weeks and need a place to live

If you do do you know of any place that is good to look for housing

Originally Posted by jville819

Any of y'all go to CPCC. I'm trying to move in the next 2 weeks and need a place to live

If you do do you know of any place that is good to look for housing

What campus are you going too, I'm in the middle of the levine and central campus. Got classes at both.

kanye west lady gaga concert, december 12th greensboro coliseum. anyone thinking about it
ohwell.gif
is there a stop in raleigh? If not I'll be in Gboro

Originally Posted by AJ27526

ohwell.gif
is there a stop in raleigh? If not I'll be in Gboro
on the dates i checked, greensboro was the only NC stop. But sometimes dates can be added or changed i think

After three years in Durham I am moving out of the area. I am trying to get rid of some shoes to help offset some moving costs/make moving a little easier.Check out the sig for the shoe list - I am happy to meet up in the Triangle or surrounding area if you are interested. Let me know if you are interested and Ican send some pics. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom