NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anything worth noting at smithfield recently?

Good question, I was thinking about hitting that spot up on Sunday after church.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Were u tryin to do any shopping?
Oh, ain't matter. Just didn't know if there was anything there outside of the local mall and Concord Mills. I'll take my tail toDurham/Raliegh @ Fashion Ave. stores on the way out of Charlotte and keep it truckin'.
laugh.gif

I'm hitting the minor league baseball game on Saturday, and got a good list from locals where to get my fat boy on...

Well as far as malls u got Concord Mills, Northlake, Southpark(for people with expensive taste), eastland mall(very hood but prob the best selection of kicks).

For sneaker stores u have Flava Factory, Niche Market and Blacksheep, and a spot called One or The One(new spot I heard) around the Southpark/downtown area

As far as food I know it was some spots on Harris Blvd as well as by Concord Mills mall...and some places in the downtown area

Hope that helps

Yea I have no idea about or what's there...he told me about like last wk and said it was pretty decent. He said its in Uptown somewhere.

Much respect to both of you for the info here and via inbox. Sincerely appreciated.

Guess I'll be a 'rental member' in the WDYW-SE Edition all next week, since vaca is the only time I can wear #$*# these days!

Tickets have a new owner...No Drizzy...no me...I'll catch another some some other time..if any of you guys go let me know how it was...10-4

if anyone needs tickets for the weezy show let me know i have two i'm letting go
think i'm gonna go see de la instead

Originally Posted by yeerp

if anyone needs tickets for the weezy show let me know i have two i'm letting go
think i'm gonna go see de la instead
greatest decision you've ever made

Come get your VII pack at the FNL in cary next weekend (shameless plug)

size 11.0 accounted for, of course

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

anyone heard about all the count down packs being $99.99 at all footlockers?
They are.

Just none in my size or none i want.

wack 1/22's everwhere

Whats good NC? Just moved here from San Diego California. Just wondering whats good in the area. Im in waynesville/ashville area. Let me know. Thanks fam.

Back
Top Bottom