NC NTERS CHECK IN

if you are on the smaller side and into designer denim
the off saks by rdu airport has true religions and seven for all mankinds on their clearance rack for $77 and then 40% off of that

but in sizes 29-32

i was salty

smh.gif
@ Eastland Mall closing @ 7 pm.
smh.gif

Left the hotel at 7:15 trying to kill time before making a late arrival to the Charlotte Knights game. WHOMP! WHOMP!
laugh.gif

DTLR had marked down the AM Maxims to 69.99, I recall. Besides that..... $$$ on food entire time.

If anyone has 50% footlocker hookup, don't rush on getting the 7s pack until then. Take my word on it. They'll be sitting like the 1s pack is now. Many to go around.

Yea I forgot that they close at 7 cause of the shootings

The only way those 7s would be copped is thru the 50...btw how do they look in person?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Common....Time Warner Arena...Charlotte NC...Oct 6th @ 7:30pm

hmm...definite possibility

About time someone good is at the bobcats arena or twc arena... I can say is a 95% chance ill be there.

What's good NC? I pop in and out of here from time to time, not enough though...Wrightsville Beach here

Not too familiar with Western NC so I can provide you no help/info.

I finally got my AM 97s in from the Myrtle Beach outlet. They look good and I can't wait to wear them. I'd post pics but I have no camera and am toolazy to upload from my BB. Went to Crabtree to buy some sunglasses last weekend and saw several AM 95s. I'm thinking about buying a pair.

AJ you work at the FNL at Cary Towne Center?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Whats good NC? Just moved here from San Diego California. Just wondering whats good in the area. Im in waynesville/ashville area. Let me know. Thanks fam.

Yo im in the asheville area!!!

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Not too familiar with Western NC so I can provide you no help/info.

I finally got my AM 97s in from the Myrtle Beach outlet. They look good and I can't wait to wear them. I'd post pics but I have no camera and am too lazy to upload from my BB. Went to Crabtree to buy some sunglasses last weekend and saw several AM 95s. I'm thinking about buying a pair.

AJ you work at the FNL at Cary Towne Center?
nerd.gif

that is correct

Just a heads up for anyone in the western nc area asheville to be exact we don't really have to many spots to cop from..arsenal athletics in the ashevillemall is the only decent spot...biltmore mall is pretty much dead they get nothing..there's also a skate shop downtown called pushskate that's gets someSBs and supras but that's about it

From Lexington here.
Anyone work at Hanes Mall Footaction/Footlocker/FNL/Champs that could help with discounts in the future?

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

From Lexington here.
Anyone work at Hanes Mall Footaction/Footlocker/FNL/Champs that could help with discounts in the future?

Friends and Family 30% off is this weekend homie.

Back
Top Bottom