NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by hassan16

I still need to find a place to get my hair cut. Anybody know a good place in the Triangle? At all? I'm Asian-American. Parents from Pakistan.

How bout this, where do you guys go to get your hair cut? Suggestions?
I stay in Charlotte, and I know you not gonna drive all the way down here.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I still need to find a place to get my hair cut. Anybody know a good place in the Triangle? At all? I'm Asian-American. Parents from Pakistan.

How bout this, where do you guys go to get your hair cut? Suggestions?
I cut my own hair now but when I did go I went to Zoe in oak hollow mall ..Will is the best barber in there.

any 1 know if the BOs will be in nc by release date?........most places ive checked dnt kno anything about them

anyone seen the OG hoop structure color anywhere? All I've seen is the white navy and i'm getting impatient

I went to Zoe in oak hollow mall ..Will is the best barber in there.

Aye B I tried Zoe at Oak Hallow mall...I will never step foot in that place again...whoever it was that cut my hair $#%++% my %*%* up and didnt clean out allof my neck. and had the nerve to charge me 12 dollars for an edgeup? this aint up top lol
mad.gif

^ where at n gboro u see em? ev store in 4 seasons aint got em and the few who were supposed 2 (footaction-dtlr) were sending emails........jus curious reallywant those 4 retail

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Aye B I tried Zoe at Oak Hallow mall...I will never step foot in that place again...whoever it was that cut my hair $#%++% my %*%* up and didnt clean out all of my neck. and had the nerve to charge me 12 dollars for an edgeup? this aint up top lol
mad.gif

roll.gif
Yea they do be having newbie barbers in there on rotationand the regulars that were there have moved on..aint been to that joint in a about a year.

Yea I was talkin about the OG cw Hoop Structures....as far as the BOs I was told they should be arriving in sneaker stores/boutiques in NC if not this wk thennext wk.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Aye B I tried Zoe at Oak Hallow mall...I will never step foot in that place again...whoever it was that cut my hair $#%++% my %*%* up and didnt clean out all of my neck. and had the nerve to charge me 12 dollars for an edgeup? this aint up top lol
mad.gif
roll.gif
Yea they do be having newbie barbers in there on rotation and the regulars that were there have moved on..aint been to that joint in a about a year.

W T F? how you going to refer someone to them and come back and be like that. smh, i would be pissed if i was bush.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by novaflight

mad.gif
roll.gif
Yea they do be having newbie barbers in there on rotation and the regulars that were there have moved on..aint been to that joint in a about a year.

W T F? how you going to refer someone to them and come back and be like that. smh, i would be pissed if i was bush.
laugh.gif
Nah memph that reference was for the other dude in thispost askin for shops in the area. I told him to check for Will in Zoe's barbershop who is a masterbarber and the only person I let cut myhair. I believe Bush was just talkin about a past experience, not recently. If Bush got a bad haircut I'm 99.99% sure it was NOT from Will.

Anyone got hooks with someone with Tarheel tickets? Havent seen the heels mash on anyone since 2002, help a fellow NC NTer see a UNC game this year lol.

I wouldn't mind checkin out a Tarheels game myself....but my $$$ is tied up

Btw....Ghostface @ Cats Cradle Oct 4th I believe

^^Thats whats up. I wouldnt mind checking out a unc fb game either...
nerd.gif
Im assuming theyre easier to get than the bball tix yea? And thanks for looking out homie.

FYI: Saturday November 21st, 2009 charlotte, NC .

I'd HIGHLY advise you to mark ya'lls calendars and to also take off of work so your co-workers dont try and do the same :smile:

Back
Top Bottom