NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

me either AJ 27526. r u gettin em at your store ? ( dont u work at a FA Sir?), out of all 3 droppin on 3/5 those GB's are the best imo, beautiful and unique

heels over terps BIG tonight !!!!!!!!!!
I work at finishline, and yes these will be me favorite color so far i think (at least that I could get)
After last night we better come out realizing what we have at stake. Im tired of this poor shooting

they look even better in person...^^^ Probably will be hard to get. I have to find out how limited they are.

184202_913604696819_11830792_46643873_5081054_n.jpg

My john wall contest shoes came in.

...yay
indifferent.gif

yea i knew HoH in winston was gonna be shady when i found out that manager from the foot action in greensboro was gonna be in charge of the HoH
30t6p3b.gif
.......he's been pullin shady +!@% for years...
he holds shoes for himself to flip on ebay and then employees get first dibs so its a crap shoot every time 

i forgot to ask what shoes do the outlet in mebane have that are decent? i got side tracked by the HoH in winston 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

yea i knew HoH in winston was gonna be shady when i found out that manager from the foot action in greensboro was gonna be in charge of the HoH
30t6p3b.gif
.......he's been pullin shady +!@% for years...
he holds shoes for himself to flip on ebay and then employees get first dibs so its a crap shoot every time 

i forgot to ask what shoes do the outlet in mebane have that are decent? i got side tracked by the HoH in winston 
laugh.gif

Spot on so far about hoh. You remember if its the white guy patrick or a guy named billy?

i dont know his name i just know his face
30t6p3b.gif
......and i know someone who used to work for him

i dont know his name i just know his face
30t6p3b.gif
......and i know someone who used to work for him

I think I know who you're talking about too. It's the white guy.

limited I believe. A little more available than South Beaches but I don't think every store is getting them.

ok folk....look like some you have some miscommunicated information or peceptions on a few things.if you wanna talk about business or how things are please come talk to me face to face. Give me a call and we can sit down and discuss all the issues that you have. Before you listen to someonelse speak directly to the source. Mr. Marcus, Woody....lets talk and get these misunderstandings brough to light. Call me or come see me. Thanks. Patrick HOH Winston. Thanks to shoedog for letting me write on your page.

BARNES FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bell tolls for tha dooooooookies.........

sounds like the hoh in WS is as useless as **** on a snake

situation may need to be looked into a lil deeper

I just wanna know how the convo went when he ran to him
laugh.gif

"Man they're talking %#++ about you on this sneaker website" Dude has 3 posts...? Lurking real hard

Originally Posted by woody2626

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release of the bin 5s because they are only getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...
[Katt Williams]
"WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS %%+$!!!!!!!"

Who says all THAT to a person calling?  Who says that period?

I guess these dudes CAN'T have hustled a DAY in their lives.  Ain't sold a pebble in the streets. 
laugh.gif

Contact the DM in that area man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tre4 shoedog

ok folk....look like some you have some miscommunicated information or peceptions on a few things.if you wanna talk about business or how things are please come talk to me face to face. Give me a call and we can sit down and discuss all the issues that you have. Before you listen to someonelse speak directly to the source. Mr. Marcus, Woody....lets talk and get these misunderstandings brough to light. Call me or come see me. Thanks. Patrick HOH Winston. Thanks to shoedog for letting me write on your page.
Aint nothing to talk about.  YOU ain't that important.

I'm not from Carolina.  Don't live there.  But got family up and down 85, frequent there about once a month going to fashion ave stores, etc., and I KNOW about you and your ways...

#bamma

*ques up "Too Hot" by Kool & The Gang in ipod*

^^LOL. Seems like dude is salty he got blown up for running shady business. If it followed him from Gboro to Winston then im sure its happened more than a few times.

Im just glad I live in the sticks where most releases arent to hard to cop. Well, except for real limited stuff.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by tre4 shoedog

Aint nothing to talk about.  YOU ain't that important.

I'm not from Carolina.  Don't live there.  But got family up and down 85, frequent there about once a month going to fashion ave stores, etc., and I KNOW about you and your ways...

#bamma

*ques up "Too Hot" by Kool & The Gang in ipod*

Speakin the truth.When the dm comes in and removes him he's gonna be the one getting *%$@!!

At least make a name for yourself. Wonder how the Kobe release out there is going to go in the morning. I might slide out there tomorrow and see if I can grab some Chinas. Woody how them size 12 fit?

Back
Top Bottom