NC NTERS CHECK IN

woody2626 wrote: 2011 ACC tournament Champions
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mecca336gnc

Kendrick Lamar April 3rd at Greene Street Club in Greensboro

Get tickets online here http://bit.ly/dKVGfs

I might make that move. And then K.R.I.T., Gibbs, and DZA at Cat's Cradle on the 21st, they'll be at Greene Street on the 22nd.

EDIT: forgot to mention Lupe will be at Duke on March 31. Tickets go on sale the 23rd for the general public

Tickets for that show is 35-40 dollars....

New DTLR coming to east Charlotte.

Greensboro could use another one as well

dudes asking for cool greys? Man to be honest I don't even know what i'd ask for off tops if I could get any pair I wanted. Def Not Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

dudes asking for cool greys? Man to be honest I don't even know what i'd ask for off tops if I could get any pair I wanted. Def Not Cool Greys.

thats what is so exciting (if we can even make it to the final 4
eyes.gif
). Will it be a PE? or something from past years? I have no idea, but I too would get something different than the cool greys.

You'd find me asking for Columbias or something

yeah columbias would be a great look for the final four. I haven't seen anyone else play in the 2011 Carolina. I think he was saying those were an exclusive and not going to be sold in stores if I heard correctly. Looks like Coach K had on Kobe vi also.

anyone in the triad area wanting some penny half cents size 9, nike bakins size, or total max uptempos size 8 hit me up

shout out to duke on a good season. Hopefully FL State and UNC hold it down for the ACC. 23phorlife glad you finally got them kicks man. we need to plan somethin for NC to get up. Especially with all this nice weather.

I'm back!
Skipped out on the pewters but I'm going in this Saturday. Let me know if y'all see anything size 12! Lol

Back
Top Bottom