NC NTERS CHECK IN

Yo any Charlotte heads going to the Jordan Classic? I just ordered my tickets. Tryin to see Austin Rivers ball and see what he got.. Also when is the sneaker summit?

Idk if im going to the Classic yet might be out of town, but Summit is on April 30th. I'll get more info and post it in here

Ill be @ the classic. Been looking to catch Rivers live as well. Yo puddinpopp what kinda view you got?

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Supp new to Niketalk, but im in the QC Charlotte! Anyone sz 12-13 out there??

welcome man, I live in Raleigh but go to Charlotte a lot. I wear a size 12 
glasses.gif

Im planning to go to the JBC game as well to see Mac and Hairston

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Supp new to Niketalk, but im in the QC Charlotte! Anyone sz 12-13 out there??

welcome man, I live in Raleigh but go to Charlotte a lot. I wear a size 12 
glasses.gif

Im planning to go to the JBC game as well to see Mac and Hairston
Wordd bro! You know anyone that needs some vvnds Citrus 7's? OG everything down to the reciept.. 100$

mini NC summit would be nice at the jordan classic. Hit me if yall are going. I got my tickets already. Rejimen I got tix in section 106.

Long time, no check-in on this post. Hope everyone is good. What's the word on this Summit?

I'll have to remember to swing through here and post some of the coverage I do of the Jordan Brand Classic. I'll be working the game, plus also going to have some access to special events with the players. Can't wait!

On an actual sneaker note, anyone seen any good deals on LeBron 8 V2s around the QC? I'd like to pick up a pair. (Slept on the Nice Kicks Insider sale a month ago, kicking myself.) I wear an 8.5, if you're an employee and able to hunt any sizes.

Flava Factory, Black Sheep, Niche Market(not sure if they got their nike account still or not), and Velocity....also heard its a spot in Charlotte called Fresh or Fresh Exclusive. not sure how they look though

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Flava Factory, Black Sheep, Niche Market(not sure if they got their nike account still or not), and Velocity....also heard its a spot in Charlotte called Fresh or Fresh Exclusive. not sure how they look though
Niche is working on getting the Nike account again, and FE is high priced imo.. Go check it out none the less though
grin.gif

I know some of yall saw how hard it rained last night...my 90s got destroyed just walking through downtown raleigh, and i thought they were done. I tried the washing machine, and..
274451110.jpg

eek.gif

i'm amazed and have several mesh based shoes i plan to wash soon. I wish i just had a before pic

What's up with the Sneaker Summit? I went to Sneaker Con DC last week and it was dope. We need to create more opportunities for NC heads to buy/sell/trade/discuss kicks!

Hit me up if yall gonna be goin to the Jordan Classic..we could get up and grab some food or something before hand...not trying to eat at the rape prices in the stadium. Whats worth my time as far as cuisine in Charlotte?

i wish i was going to the JBC man..and i head J.Cole is performing too
frown.gif

whose getting the bordeaux VIIs with me saturday?

If you're going to the JBC, don't forget about the regional game.

Here's the roster: http://www.scribd.com/doc...0590/Roster-2011Regional

Notable names include Dez Wells, Deuce Bello and Marshall Plumlee. 10 guys overall in the Rivals 150 for that class. The international game is that day, too, but the guys in that game are pretty young and all at least three years from the NBA probably.

I'm getting bordeauxs..hopefully I don't have to line up early for them. Not trying to camp out. You guys think they will sell out?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i wish i was going to the JBC man..and i head J.Cole is performing too
frown.gif

whose getting the bordeaux VIIs with me saturday?

More than likely I am.
@puddinpop- For some reason I see this release being like the 3s but I'm still rollin up there when the store opens.

Puddinpopp Im grabbin tix to it and the concert this week. The epicentre is right up the street from the arena and is probably the best bet. Has pretty much anything you can think of.

Back
Top Bottom