NC NTERS CHECK IN

woody which guy were you
nerd.gif
......remember somebody asking about size 12's .....was gonna get the chinas in the morning but i won't be able to make it to the mall until around 12 and i know they'll be gone by then :/

I was down at Footaction and dtlr. I chose not to mess with hoh but my boy was down there checking for me. Hit me or puddinpopp up when you head out to for releases. First in line outside the mall right now.

Hats off to hoh for finally taking the advice of handing out tickets at the main entrance only. Also a new guy running this release and no problems. Cops made it as orderly and simple as possible. Hope all the rest of the releases are like this.

anoyone hit up the HOH Raleigh this morning ????????? jus wonderin what the crowd was like

oh and..................

TAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................................................... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR HHHEEEEEEEEEEELS.

just got back in. Duke is nothing away from cameron

HOH Winston has small sizes left in the 3d's and OC's. I think the biggest they have in each is a 10.5

^man that was the easiest cop at hoh all year haha..yo hoopin on that hardwood was alot better than last week.

Yea it was just wish I could've gotten my size. I don't even want to talk about that mess last week
laugh.gif

my chinas came in the mail today from ndc...Picked up 3 more pair of statue of liberty dunks also from VU.

Yo puddinpopp I talked to Pat up at VU yesterday around 11. He said he had a couple small sizes left. I assume you cleaned up the last of the biggins.

AJ27526 thats a great picture of the Helicopters man, i got em in Raleigh on Monday and cant take em off. i was at crabtree at 10 am, they got the restock of fuggin 3-D's at 3 30 pmish, the exact time i woulda been there if i waited til after work, no lie. so goes it

Noon Tip Off tomorrow Sir. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS !

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

AJ27526 thats a great picture of the Helicopters man, i got em in Raleigh on Monday and cant take em off. i was at crabtree at 10 am, they got the restock of fuggin 3-D's at 3 30 pmish, the exact time i woulda been there if i waited til after work, no lie. so goes it

Noon Tip Off tomorrow Sir. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS !
yeah i heard it was a very smooth release there. No idea we'd get 3ds again, or else i wouldn't have ordered Chinas. But I have those and the OCs coming any day now, so I can't complain
And I'm looking forward to this tournament. Roy said he wants to win for once

i like them oc's alot, but the helicopters are just TOO HOT !!!!!!

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS !

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Hittin up hoh raleigh 2morrow....anything worth checkin out?
nice UNC and Duke apparel, couple of nice pairs of shorts..Black/purple/yellow and White/purple/black Kobe elite socks
disclaimer: dont get excited when you walk in and see EVERY colorway of the Kobe VI and the Lebron Entourages..they have like one size each 
laugh.gif

Several Jordan Brand PEs, AF1 Highs, Foams

Its definitely worth the trip though..

HOH Winston has a 8.5 left in the OC's

They received another shipment of the BHM Kobe's also.

I'll deff be going by there this week and picking up the new Duke team hoodie. I've been trying to find it for a minute since Kyrie has been wearing it since he got hurt.

Also,

2011 ACC Champions
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom