NC NTERS CHECK IN

preciate that OUChris..

for the carolina fans, our play by play man and radio hall of famer woody durham retired today after over 40 years with us :/

He's earned it but man will I miss him calling the games

some of the Shaw students that couldnt go home are getting moved into vacant rooms on my campus at NCCU, im from FL and been in many hurricanes but nothing has caused damage like that tornado

I went to Time Out on Franklin St. after the show, @$%+ was good as hell!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i've been in a tornado once in Clemmons......5th grade
30t6p3b.gif
.....scary #%* !!*@ man....

i'm sure professors might look out for students who were borderline.....then again they might not
laugh.gif

That one summer it seemed like there was a tornado in or around clemmons every 2 weeks
hell yea
30t6p3b.gif

Just a couple things for Charlotte-area 'heads.

I hadn't been to Carolina Place in a while. I tend to go to South Park or Concord Mills. But just a few things I noticed.

Carolina Place has tons of Nike Elite socks. Particularly Champs, which has basically every color except black. Foot Locker even had the Kobe quarter cuts. (Mostly white, only one pair of blacks when I went this morning.) Figures that I drove all the way down there today, only to swing through South Park and FINALLY find two pairs of Black/White elite socks. Stores just can't keep those in, it seems. The Foot Locker there also has the Jordan 2011s for the Jordan Brand Classic. Not sure how many sizes, etc., but they've still got them on display, so an FYI if you wanted them and missed out online.

And finally, this was news to me, but did you know there's a Nordstrom Rack at Carolina Pavilion? Evidently, it opened beginning of March. Right kind of where South Blvd meets 485. Saw some scattered Hyperfuses for $49.90, the black upper, red sole. Saw Zoom Kobe V in scattered sizes for $59.90.

^def will peep that next time in in Charlotte....

Nike needs to stop bs'n and open up HOH in Charlotte....it was supposed to have been up n running by now

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

^def will peep that next time in in Charlotte....

Nike needs to stop bs'n and open up HOH in Charlotte....it was supposed to have been up n running by now
Really? That's a thing that was supposed to happen here? That'd be outstanding. Wonder where they'd put it though.

Really? That's a thing that was supposed to happen here? That'd be outstanding. Wonder where they'd put it though.

Carolina Place Mall is what i was told....also a Nike Running store at Southpark Mall as well...im assuming the pushed it back to later this year or early next yr for both

got my bordeaux's in from the fnl restock..
i'm pretty happy with them overall, and from what i've seen got one of the better tongue designs...I just wish they wouldn't have taken the green out

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE HURRICANES AND TORNADOS!!!

The wind has been blowing around my place for a week straight. %!+# is rediculous

Heard that sneaker summit didn't have a well turnout. Anyone go? My boy said dudes were in there trying to sell used shoes hahaha. Any truth to that?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a low turn out cause it was announced at the last minute...

Anyone coppin the YOTR 7s next wk?...seems as if these aren't as limited as people though. Even Eastbay is gonna have these

^im gettin them, i heard there are only 1366 pairs releasing in the US, eastbay gets most of the limited shoes, i guess its like a HOH, they got the YOTR 2011

yeah put me down for those 7s too. Its gonna be hectic i'm sure I just hope it doesn't turn out like the BIN release. I really don't wanna camp but seems thats the only way to get them.

Back
Top Bottom