NC NTERS CHECK IN

I was at that Sneaker event.... long story short wasn't a good turn out. Mostly newer releases were in there and people were selling above FlightClub prices
alien.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yeah put me down for those 7s too. Its gonna be hectic i'm sure I just hope it doesn't turn out like the BIN release. I really don't wanna camp but seems thats the only way to get them.
where are you getting yours from?

House of hoops Raleigh or Winston. Most likely winston if im not back home in Raleigh this weekend. Im gonna try online too, so hopefully i get lucky.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

House of hoops Raleigh or Winston. Most likely winston if im not back home in Raleigh this weekend. Im gonna try online too, so hopefully i get lucky.

im go be at HOH Raleigh early with my girl so i can double up 

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

I was at that Sneaker event.... long story short wasn't a good turn out. Mostly newer releases were in there and people were selling above FlightClub prices
alien.gif
With THIS current economy... And the knowledge folks have via internet OUTSIDE of FlightClub (which NO ONE uses as are reference besides janky sellers).

30t6p3b.gif

Glad I saved my 3.99/gal in gas and back...

I just wanna know how can an event like that fail in Charlotte? Even in a snow storm during the winter? lol.

I guess I'll wait for the joint I went to last year in that area, if they decide to do it again this Fall (off W. Harris Blvd).

might get the 7's but a limited release x HoH winston = failure

don't have time to deal w/ the @%!+#%%$

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

might get the 7's but a limited release x HoH winston = failure

don't have time to deal w/ the @%!+#%%$
if you are in greensboro hit up footaction. They are doing a midnight release from what I hear. Not many pairs tho...

If was in town i would buy the YOTR VIIs, resell them and buy another pair of hares

hm..

Thought you were gonna get me in that 2nd game. Didnt have anyone to stay with Lawson and I hate Conley in this game, luckily OJ went off
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by woody2626

11 ppl at hoh winston now

$## 
eek.gif

Got here at 8pm and recognized a few ppl from past releases so I started the line and then dudes walked up with chairs. Perfect timing. First in line with like 23 ppl behind me now. Only getting 20 pairs. Mostly dudes from charlotte and some from va

Back
Top Bottom