NC NTERS CHECK IN

HoH Raleigh %+*@%# me and all the others that were there for about 10 hours, i was part of the 1st 20 to get there, then when the opened the dude said they only got 17 pairs, then the bad thing is, is that the decided to do a damn raffle last minute, so none of the people that were the for 12 hours got a pair, only the people that just walked up 30 minutes before they opened

HoH Raleigh $%*!$% me and all the others that were there for about 10 hours, i was part of the 1st 20 to get there, then when the opened the dude said they only got 17 pairs, then the bad thing is, is that the decided to do a damn raffle last minute, so none of the people that were the for 12 hours got a pair, only the people that just walked up 30 minutes before they opened

@nikeking9389- dang thats tough man...glad I didn't slide to that house of hoops. They gotta be more organized...but it really aint no rules to the releases....you win some, and lose some. You'll get them next time. I've been on the losing end a couple times messing with house of hoops.

from a beautiful sunday afternoon
230170_10100137197611799_11830792_47246647_7346034_n.jpg

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Great idea bro.. I'm mad I sold my Hare's madd cheap about 2 years ago.
I haven't been on the hunt for them, but if you tell me your size I'd be glad to keep an eye out. With how resellers are and just the sneaker culture in general, YOTRs are going to be overly priced and you should be able to snag a pair of hares for a better price (for a MUCH better shoe in my opinion)

any chance i can get the wolf greys a week or 2 from now?

b/t winston-greensboro-durham.....

laugh.gif
let me know

Oh aight
laugh.gif
ima sucker for V's....except patent leather ones
30t6p3b.gif
but I miss it out I won't be too mad cause of the true blue 3s
pimp.gif

almost positive finishline will restock, they always do.
and to those who were helping me look, the search is over

230180_10100155222779219_11830792_47301099_4886991_n.jpg

happy.gif

anyone know what the numbers look like for the black/electric green foam 1s dropping at HoH this week?

Originally Posted by dave919

anyone know what the numbers look like for the black/electric green foam 1s dropping at HoH this week?

according to other forums they saying some HoH got hundreds of pairs

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

Originally Posted by dave919

according to other forums they saying some HoH got hundreds of pairs

but will HoH Raleigh have those kinds of numbers? I haven't been to an HoH only release at the Raleigh store. I'm just trying to decide if I need to go before work, or if I could just go during lunch

Back
Top Bottom