NC NTERS CHECK IN

I had no idea those Foams were HoH only!
eek.gif

i need to call HoH winston then....might be able to get them saturday if they arent super limited cause they prob won't sell out but i kinda need to cutback on buying shoes
30t6p3b.gif

^^^They ended up selling 75 of 100 pairs of the 5's on saturday

I'd pick the foams up if I could use my $30 off $100 coupon

I'm about to stock locate at footaction tomorrow for some pearls since they are $120 now

Originally Posted by woody2626

^^^They ended up selling 75 of 100 pairs of the 5's on saturday

I'd pick the foams up if I could use my $30 off $100 coupon

I'm about to stock locate at footaction tomorrow for some pearls since they are $120 now

thats a nice price, and with coupon you'll be in business. let me know how it works out for you, id like to do the same

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Exactly.. butt thanks bro, i'm a 12!

i might have an extra pair of hares actually 
i need to stop by my storage unit and see if they are 

I'ma stop by winston this weekend and see if i can copp the 5's. Should of just got em from my store.

What sizes in the pearls do they have??

I stock located today for sz 11 and 12 and there were none. I'm guessing only sizes 8-9.5 probably all thats floating out there.

Originally Posted by woody2626

What sizes in the pearls do they have??

I stock located today for sz 11 and 12 and there were none. I'm guessing only sizes 8-9.5 probably all thats floating out there.

frown.gif
 Ooh well.. Thanks for the lookout though bro.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

did HoH sell all the foams?
nerd.gif
forgot it was today....
30t6p3b.gif
What sz? I was there at 9 this morning and had to come back when the bigger sizes got in. Copped around 3 and they had a few 12's left, 4 sz 11's, and 1 11.5. Those were the only sizes I checked on. they had like 4 display pairs so if you're going by there tomorrow you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom