NC NTERS CHECK IN

Ill do a&ts just off the fact my folks from dc are crashing at my place that weekend...i think this yr or nxt yr will be my last yr doing it.

Yea i might do a&t hc this year if i can find someone to roll with.
last year me n my boy stayed in the hotel all night cause we got twisted to early in the mall
laugh.gif

oct 15 is my bday so knows where ill end up tho.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by woody2626

http://m.journalnow.com/w...htm?contentguid=BOyfaNJn

My boy mentioned something about vip passes. Ill pass along info if I get some extras

hey fellas does anyone know WHEN TIX GO ON SALE, and can you get em on campus only 

i gotta see this one and ima ready ta pay 

any info GREATLY APPRECIATED !

two of my boys said they going on sale at 8am idk where though.

Tickets will go on sale Wednesday at the Anderson Center on the Winston-Salem State University campus for basketball game benefiting the university sponsored by Chris Paul's CP3 Foundation.

The CP3 All Star Pickup Game will be held during homecoming weekend Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 6:00pm in Winston-Salem State University's C.E. Gaines Center.

NBA stars LeBron James and Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat, Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks and Kevin Durant of the Oklohoma City Thunder are among those scheduled to play in the game, which will raise money for scholarships at Winston-Salem State University.

General Admission is $40; Courtside Seating is $100. For more information on the CP3 Foundation, log onto www.CP3foundation.org.

I'm just gonna go ahead and get my boy at WSSU to get mine and if i come across those passes later then so be it.

DANG !!!!!!! Thats what i thought tix on campus only, at least the people close who wanna go should get in. Not gonna be able to get there for the on sale so its highlights on espn again

THANKS ALOT for the info fellas and IF u r lucky enuff to go enjoy tha hell outta it, it may be the only nba ball played in the stsate this year

thats a GREAT article AJ, thanks man ! I still got my Raiders Starter even though its 3 sizes too small now

ANYONE GET TIX for the game @ WSSU ????? They went on sale today at NOON on campus only, i havent heard from my only hope so i assume ima shut out

I REALLY HOPE THOSE OF U WHO WANNA SEE IT GET TO

i got tickets for me and my lil bro my boy got it for me. he said they sold out now but i dont believe it

goodluck man let me know how it turns out......does anyone know if j.cole performing in NC anytime soon?? i know he broke his leg so idk if it got canceled.. wale in raleigh on 10/13 jayz in gboro on 10/30 this is sweet!!

Tix sold out in 2 hours today. J cole was scheduled to perform at WSSU on the 29th for their homecoming but my boy said they don't know if he's coming cause of his ankle. I know he's in Charlotte in October and at elizabeth city state in November, maybe?

Went ahead and got tix but found out the bball scouting site I intern for may have gotten credentials for this so im hoping for that

If anyone gets word of anyone selling tickets at a reasonable cost hit me up please....praying my coworker was able to come thru on some tickets...

Flava Factory is closing down its South Blvd Store and moving everything to its Central Ave store and is changing the name to Social Status

seen the Duncan Foams in person...copped

Any of you got some State Trooper stories? I generally don't have a problem with law enforcement, especially if I know I was in the wrong, but I'm pissed right now. I was driving home tonight, in a 55 speed limit. I had cruise control set to 55, and was getting ready to make a right turn onto a road with a 45 MPH speed limit. I braked into the turn (was definitely beneath 45 going through it), and then as I was getting ready to accelerate back up to the speed limit, a trooper that had already pulled someone else over flagged me down with his flashlight. He had me roll down my window and instructed me to pull over onto the shoulder. As he walked up he identified himself as trooper # and the reason why he pulled me over - "because I took that turn way too fast." I paused for a second and said, "I was going under the speed limit." He said, I'm sure you were, but 42 is a 55 MPH zone and this is a 45 MPH zone. I asked him if I broke any laws by making a turn beneath the speed limit, and he said it's called driving at an unsafe speed. I told him I wasn't trying to argue with him, he cut me off and said, "you are trying to argue with me." Asked to see my license and registration, and then said "thank you for your time, have a good night." This was my first dealing with a State Trooper, and I guess they live up to their reputation. Back in April I was pulled over by a Wake County Sheriff for 77 in a 55, and he was a really nice guy - he even walked me through the steps of getting my ticket reduced to 64. This Trooper was just pure +%$%$+%.

Anyone trying to go to the J cole homecoming concert at WSSU on the 29th? Im hoping my boy can get me a ticket since they aren't on sale to the public

looking forward to it as well. ive done a good job staying away from the leak.
Awesome article here not just for Heels or Cowboys fans. Rick Reilly piece on Jesse Holley

Back
Top Bottom