NC NTERS CHECK IN

I found an old Best Buy gift card I got for my day a few years back. Think I will go support Cole & Phonte when they drop.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Any of you got some State Trooper stories? I generally don't have a problem with law enforcement, especially if I know I was in the wrong, but I'm pissed right now. I was driving home tonight, in a 55 speed limit. I had cruise control set to 55, and was getting ready to make a right turn onto a road with a 45 MPH speed limit. I braked into the turn (was definitely beneath 45 going through it), and then as I was getting ready to accelerate back up to the speed limit, a trooper that had already pulled someone else over flagged me down with his flashlight. He had me roll down my window and instructed me to pull over onto the shoulder. As he walked up he identified himself as trooper # and the reason why he pulled me over - "because I took that turn way too fast." I paused for a second and said, "I was going under the speed limit." He said, I'm sure you were, but 42 is a 55 MPH zone and this is a 45 MPH zone. I asked him if I broke any laws by making a turn beneath the speed limit, and he said it's called driving at an unsafe speed. I told him I wasn't trying to argue with him, he cut me off and said, "you are trying to argue with me." Asked to see my license and registration, and then said "thank you for your time, have a good night." This was my first dealing with a State Trooper, and I guess they live up to their reputation. Back in April I was pulled over by a Wake County Sheriff for 77 in a 55, and he was a really nice guy - he even walked me through the steps of getting my ticket reduced to 64. This Trooper was just pure +%$%$+%.

people from other states always talk trash about how folks from the south drive. now you know why...state troopers and cops have us conditioned to drive like lil %!!#%@%. I CANT STAND IT DUDE. ive never heard of "turn way too fast." that's definitely a first but it doesnt surprise me. my boy from atlanta had his car completely dismantled (i'm talking seats removed, headliner taken off, everything) by state troopers on 85 because the trooper had pulled someone over on the shoulder and claimed he failed to switch lanes to give the trooper room. they searched his car because they said they smelled pot in his car. so after they spent an 1.5 hours taking his car apart and finding nothing, they spent another l.5 hours putting it back together and let him go. i can't make this stuff up.

Anybody in the Triangle looking for a part time job, check out Enterprise, I did the application online over the weekend and I have an interview tomorrow.

Good luck fambs!

Originally Posted by woody2626

Puddinpopp you coming back this way anytime soon?
probably sometime next month when or if the Lebron China drops at HOH. ECU plays UNC and I have tickets for the game so i'll be in Greenville this weekend. Tell Matt I said what up!

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

so did/is anyone making a move on the Duncan Foams?

i normally try to get all the foams but this one i just couldnt do it partly because i couldnt afford it right now

anyone go to the games? my lil bro got lucky and was able to get his shoe signed by lerbon,mello,curry,cp3 and jr smith

My boy was one of the hundreds that didn't get in due to them overselling. Last I heard they were issuing refunds tomorrow

awesome that essentially a pickup game of that magnitude happened in our state. what a collection of talent.
Have you guys had any nikeID experience with the colors forest green and varsity maize? I'm hoping to order this pair to wear with packers gear but would hate for there to be a glaring difference in color.

packerszoomflight5.jpg

thanks for the help

I may try to go

As far as the game goes the whole game was taped. Its on ihigh.com

My boy had tickets but he was sol with getting in. Heard there was alot of fake tickets that was sold as well too. Didnt know Bdaht was a sneakerhead. He was rockin the Doernbacher 3s

Originally Posted by eaalto

Any of you got some State Trooper stories? I generally don't have a problem with law enforcement, especially if I know I was in the wrong, but I'm pissed right now. I was driving home tonight, in a 55 speed limit. I had cruise control set to 55, and was getting ready to make a right turn onto a road with a 45 MPH speed limit. I braked into the turn (was definitely beneath 45 going through it), and then as I was getting ready to accelerate back up to the speed limit, a trooper that had already pulled someone else over flagged me down with his flashlight. He had me roll down my window and instructed me to pull over onto the shoulder. As he walked up he identified himself as trooper # and the reason why he pulled me over - "because I took that turn way too fast." I paused for a second and said, "I was going under the speed limit." He said, I'm sure you were, but 42 is a 55 MPH zone and this is a 45 MPH zone. I asked him if I broke any laws by making a turn beneath the speed limit, and he said it's called driving at an unsafe speed. I told him I wasn't trying to argue with him, he cut me off and said, "you are trying to argue with me." Asked to see my license and registration, and then said "thank you for your time, have a good night." This was my first dealing with a State Trooper, and I guess they live up to their reputation. Back in April I was pulled over by a Wake County Sheriff for 77 in a 55, and he was a really nice guy - he even walked me through the steps of getting my ticket reduced to 64. This Trooper was just pure +%$%$+%.

straight BS.

i had a cop pull me over for my tint recently. im wondering if i dont pay it will it be a warrent for my arrest?

How the hell you gonna give me a ticket bc YOU cant see into MY car.
30t6p3b.gif

Brier Creek %*%%$.

I got a tint ticket a few years ago. They just make you pay the fines. Cop told me I had to take the tint off then show the DMV proof of it lol. I just took a pic of my car I had before I got the tints on and showed it to the lady when paying my fine. This was in Wilmington btw..and I still have tints lol. You got 5 percent?

They still have a full size run at Concord Mills, they're not really moving off the racks with that hefty 240$ price tag. *Duncan Foams

Does anyone in Charlotte have any clue what happened to the Finish Line at South Park Mall? I hadn't been in for a month or so, and now I see the front is totally covered up. Are they gone for good? Remodel? Sucks if they're gone, because it was the only spot near me that allowed me to avoid the hype of Flava Factory on big releases. Ugh.

Also, has anyone in Charlotte seen the Nike Breast Cancer Awareness socks?

^^^Chris that is good news!!! I hadn't been to South Park in a minute & was wondering if the timeline I heard was accurate. Finish Line is being replaced by a House of Hoops. Late Oct - Early Nov. eta from what I hear...

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

^^^Chris that is good news!!! I hadn't been to South Park in a minute & was wondering if the timeline I heard was accurate. Finish Line is being replaced by a House of Hoops. Late Oct - Early Nov. eta from what I hear...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom