NC NTERS CHECK IN

new threads for '11-'12 for those that care
25owdjt.jpg

I'll probably stop by SOE.

Prefer the traditional Carolina uni but I guess it is OK. They could have done without the "ACC" definitely.

That HOH is definite, no rumor. Southpark raised rent so finish line left after having one of the most profitable years in the company.

HOH is 100% coming

Originally Posted by AJ27526

That HOH is definite, no rumor. Southpark raised rent so finish line left after having one of the most profitable years in the company.

HOH is 100% coming

tumblr_lszc3pnmAg1qfherh.gif

I feel like I'd heard this discussed before, but kind of blew it off as it didn't seem all that concrete. Sad to see that Finish Line go. There were some very nice people who always took care of me. That being said, pretty hype for this HoH.

i told yall it was coming lol. But I guess Nike changed their mind about Carolina Place Mall cause thats where it was originally suppose to be at from what I was told.

...thats why my boy left his management position at Nike outlet a while back cause of this. Hope he gets the position.

Yeah Bush, I think you were the person I remember mentioning it, but I didn't remember it in connection with South Park, which is why I was confused. Either way, I'm hype!

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

I see MJ finally got Harrison out of those Kobe's. It better not affect is performance this year.
wouldn't be surprised to see him make a return to something similar. He's worn these for photoshoots and mag covers this year. In all the outdoor games they played he's been wearing a lot of kobe VIs

Originally Posted by remixhf10

whats up fam anybody copped the roller derby's today? all i could scrape up was a 9 and I wear a 11.5 or 12 lol

Anybody see these in stores because I need a 13 so dont buy them!!!
roll.gif

But if you do have them PM me I need them before next weekend!!!

67c47a80c27eaf7176c6432e3762289a.jpg

I see MJ finally got Harrison out of those Kobe's. It better not affect is performance this year.
wouldn't be surprised to see him make a return to something similar. He's worn these for photoshoots and mag covers this year. In all the outdoor games they played he's been wearing a lot of kobe VIs
I guarantee hes gonna be wearing the kobe VII's this season too...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Carolina Place may still be in the works as well...
Northlake may would work better maybe cause of their location IMO. Southpark attracts a different audience as compared to Carolina Place & Northlake. If they were to put one in Northlake they almost would have atleast the Northern part of the city covered.

Does anyone know if there are any spark blue air max 95s in a size 10 floating around the raleigh area?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I guarantee hes gonna be wearing the kobe VII's this season too...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'd love nothing more. I wish we were a Nike school rather than Jordan Brand. MJ needs to see the nets cut down with the star player for the team wearing Kobe's shoe. Maybe he'll realize how far he's slipped

OK, someone educate me on something: When the heck did Flava Factory go out of business? I knew they used to be open until like 9 on Saturdays, so because I hadn't gone for a while I was going to swing through and check things out, but I see this in the window instead: "Dear Customers, Thanks for your support. Support local business." And then it lists the info for Social Status, Niche and Black Sheep. Which brings me to my second question: Social Status? Hadn't heard of it. Did some research and I guess they *just* had their grand opening this week? (http://socialstatuspgh.com/) Anyone care to fill in the details, or am I all caught up? Really disappointed about FF being gone. I enjoyed having somewhere I could drop in on right down the street from where I live, but then again the midnight releases became a little chaotic for my liking, and I'd pretty much gone back to online ordering to avoid the nonsense.

I think the owners Social Status(Pittsburgh Pa based sneaker boutique) bought out Flava Factory if im not mistaken and closed the South Blvd store just moved and changed everything at the Central Ave store. Still will be carrying the same brands.

I read Fresh Exclusive will/are carrying the Cement 3s & Concord 11s either late this wk or early next wk.

I'd never heard of Fresh Exclusive either. I see they've got a post up about having both those shoes you just mentioned, but it looks like almost twice sticker. How long has that place been open?

Back
Top Bottom