NC NTERS CHECK IN

o0nhydyj:iphone

YO!

You guys are still here?

nerd.gif

Hey Chris. Haven't seen you in a while. I need to ask you something. Check your pm.

DF!!!

winston and raliegh HOH gettin the Lebron IX Miami Nights ???????? Or Champs only ??????

anyone got an idea and wanna share

Just give hoh in Raleigh a call, im sure they'll know by now. As for the Winston/Gboro area only hoh and champs in Greensboro will have them

aahhhhhh nice ! thanks aj27526!! champs @ Triangle got em too, raleigh be saturated with em i guess

too bad it wont be this pleantiful for them XMAS IX joints ........ WOOOOOOOOOOOW !

when do they drop?

and is anyone hittin up the sneaker buy/sell/trade event over at A&T?...Im too tired from work to go

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I know there'd been some talk about HoH opening on Nov. 11, but I just got this reply from South Park Mall on Facebook that it's actually the 18th. Hmm, guess I'll keep my eyes peeled. Everyone else do the same! I'll definitely come through on opening day.

http://www.facebook.com/S...598?notif_t=feed_comment

Just talked to the guy who is getting transferred down there yesterday. He said it's still the 11th. They are moving shipments down monday so I'm not sure why it'd be the 18th unless thats when they are trying to do the "Grand" opening

Good stuff. I figure maybe it's the case of a soft launch vs. a grand opening, re: conflicting dates. Like maybe they'll do an in-store with an athlete on the 18th, but the 11th is when the doors open? So... who all will I see there on the 11th?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ That wouldn't happen to be Maurice, would it?

It's DEFINITELY the 11th. Fact.

DF!!!

nerd.gif
Mo is good people. He's looked out for me alot

may try to head out to the mall for those Miami Nights shortly after I get my haircut today

coming out with a small T-shirt line soon(sketching stages)...may try to dip in the denim department as well in the future. But when I can get some samples out I want everyones opinions and what could be done different.

popular sizes went pretty quick this AM at HOH Raleigh, pretty sure Champs right across from em has a decent number left, nobody was there

beautiful shoe

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

anyone here luck out on the DB 4's? I got my 12.5 after 20+ times trying to check out.
i was lucky to not have to get them 

YO!

FYI, Friday will be a "soft" opening for HOH Southpark. The official grand opening is Saturday.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

FYI, Friday will be a "soft" opening for HOH Southpark. The official grand opening is Saturday.

DF!!!
Would there be different product from Friday to Saturday? Due to my bustling social life (read: non-existent), I could swing through both if something special would be there one day and not the other. Are there any special plans for in-store athlete appearances like some other HoH's have done at Grand Openings?

Back
Top Bottom