NC NTERS CHECK IN

^^^Flight Club Charlotte....smaller but just as expensive
happy.gif

I have heard it called a consignment shop but everytime I have been in there it has been nothing but new inventory. I think it would be nice if we did get a consignment shop. Someone start it up
smokin.gif

Since ill be in charlotte this weekend i may check them out as well as Social Status

Is Social Status charging retail for all of the sneakers or on the old Flava Factory ##%# and beating people in the head pricewise for sneakers?

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

I have heard it called a consignment shop but everytime I have been in there it has been nothing but new inventory. I think it would be nice if we did get a consignment shop. Someone start it up
smokin.gif

That's been my plan

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Since ill be in charlotte this weekend i may check them out as well as Social Status

Is Social Status charging retail for all of the sneakers or on the old Flava Factory ##%# and beating people in the head pricewise for sneakers?
Did FF overcharge? I remember them doing that for *early* releases, but I thought everything was retail once it dropped. Maybe I missed something along the way though. It's entirely possible because I really only messed with a few of the XI releases and one or two other things there.
I could've completely misheard the other night, but I thought they were over retail on those LeBron 9 Miami Hurricanes edition because they haven't actually hit yet. Again, I'd call and double check. The fact that they were featured on Complex with a $170 price point makes me hopeful I heard wrong though.

Yeah FF would hike up the price until release day then it would come down to retail (in my experience.)

Certain releases release day(year of the rabbit 7s....south beach lebrons that "I" know of) they charged $225...last time i was at FF they charged $150 for the AJKO

I'm sure a lot of people went to WTT tonight, but I went to Moogfest in Asheville to catch Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover from Community). Anyone else go? I was up against the rail in front. Just a great show. Hope when "Camp" drops on Nov. 15, it leads to another tour that makes a stop in Charlotte.

Snippets of the new album here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/...3U&qid=1320032270&sr=1-4

He did "All The Shine," "Bonfire," "LES," and "Heartbeat" tonight. Killed it!

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Picked up GITD from Social Status today. Went by Fresh Exclusive but they appeared to be closed.

Still charging $240? Do you know if they charge tax still after they mark up the price?

Back
Top Bottom