NC NTERS CHECK IN

ya no prob ali, and it goes for anyone, if u need me to help gettin kicks, throw some fiqures and ill help u 2 lol

yeah its the same here man
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!! I will have grapes in a size 12 and 9.5 for sell on RD so hit me up

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Same post as in hoodie thread.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

So I walked in Underground Station today and look what I found..crack, I must say :pimp:
pimp.gif

ya'll might think its too much, but I love it

bought the all white dunks today..switched up the laces..I like it..

hahah damn she told everyone about that hoody... but you guys know what halloween is like in greenville any people in chapel hill ours is the same but just on a slightly smaller scale but more crazy people
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

man dang no one wants me too go? lol ive never been out there i hear its crazy
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!! I will have grapes in a size 12 and 9.5 for sell on RD so hit me up

I know Clown House Horror in Raleigh is real good but their website is down for right now for some reason. Im headed to Autryville Haunted Maze and House this Friday night.

Darius,
I dont like that picture.
Quote:
man dang no one wants me too go?

If you read it says 'we all should go' which means everybody! Which includes you! Geez.

But yo, ya'll are bad at plannin stuff, so if ya'll are tryin to make this happen for all us to go somewhere this halloween or whenever ya'll need to go ahead and plan it! no last minute BS.
So make it happen!

YO! Honest... I ain't even got it. Didn't want to admit it in the music forum. :smh:
nono.gif
I heard a few tracks, though. I ain't dropped my money on it yet. DF!!!
[/b]​

yeah memphisboi55 i gotta get on ur game plan son lol. Thanks for buring kt. I tell you she aint got nothing good to say. i would guess because she's grapeless lol. You see how she be acting when someone burns her lol she's wild son

yo memphisboi55 make sure u give kt the hate protection toothpaste

Back
Top Bottom