NC NTERS CHECK IN

I know its a forum for this on the jb page but i rather ask my local NC heads first. Have anyone heard anything about the Air Jordan 1 Banned hitting any Nike outlet in NC anytime soon?

Originally Posted by mit9k

I know its a forum for this on the jb page but i rather ask my local NC heads first. Have anyone heard anything about the Air Jordan 1 Banned hitting any Nike outlet in NC anytime soon?

I doubt it they only showed up in outlets on the west coast

Anybody got any ideas where the yeezy 2 is supposedly to be released in NC
only place i could think that would get these is Flava Factory...and u damn sure as hell wont be paying retail. Niche Market got the first Yeezy's but theyre currently working on getting their Nike Account back.

I know its a forum for this on the jb page but i rather ask my local NCheads first. Have anyone heard anything about the Air Jordan 1 Bannedhitting any Nike outlet in NC anytime soon?

heard Myrtle Beach Nike Outlet is receiving these

Concord Mills will be getting the Air Jordan 1 banned around memorial day. Be on the look out.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

NEVER count in Smithfield for ANYTHING !

weaker than pau gasol in the playoffs that place is

HA Yoda talk!
laugh.gif

I Was Shocked That They Had The Coughdrop Foams This Past Weekend 

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Whats going to be the price on them?

109.99 i think was the price out west.
and smithfield had those foams? surprised. remember the price on those?

haha truth...I'm gonna go to mebane and grab these. I love Jordan 1's.

on another note....23phorlife... Mike Brown?
eyes.gif
what u think?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Whats going to be the price on them?

109.99 i think was the price out west.
and smithfield had those foams? surprised. remember the price on those?

Yeah I Got The Foams In Smithfield This Past Weekend For $119.99

Foams are at Concord Mills too for $119. I'm hoping they go down to $89

That Mike Brown hire isn't a good look, but mainly because I think that guy did zero coaching in Cleveland and his assistants drew up all the plays.

Hoping the Bobcats can actually have a good draft this year

So i called Mebane on Monday and they said the were getting the Banned 1's for a june 1st release. Today my ppls goes to the store and they told him that they are not getting them. They told him that Concord will be the only outlet to get them in NC and they will not be doing phone orders!

Originally Posted by Seven30

I Was Shocked That They Had The Coughdrop Foams This Past Weekend 
eek.gif
   first time for everything i guess

hope y'all who r lookin for the Banned 1's get em too

So i called Mebane on Monday and they said the were getting the Banned 1's for a june 1st release. Today my ppls goes to the store and they told him that they are not getting them. They told him that Concord will be the only outlet to get them in NC and they will not be doing phone orders!

sounds like a lie to me...i think mebane is gettin em

Originally Posted by mit9k

yeah they bs'n u..i talked to 3 people there and one girl finally told me they already had them in. This was tuesday BTW...so I don't know. I'll be there at open to make sure.

So is Mebane getting the banned 1s or not? I've called twice the past two days and both times they said only Concord Mills. Sounds suspicious if you ask me.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

So is Mebane getting the banned 1s or not? I've called twice the past two days and both times they said only Concord Mills. Sounds suspicious if you ask me.

Put it this way, I called Mebane back on monday(5/23) and dude told me they are getting them for a June 1st release. So I called back on Friday(5/27) and they said no only Concord is getting them! Sounds real suspect to me too. I'm going to press my luck and go to Mebane on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom