NC NTERS CHECK IN

Im actually looking for a place to stay in greenville too, ready to move out my parents house... but im probably gonna be moving in with my best friend. But im also thinking about moving to raleigh... most likely gonna stay in g-vegas though.

As for shoe spots in greenville though, the best place that i know of (for jays) is hibbet sports, they get pretty much every GR and i think some limited releases, ive never seen any limited releases but a guy who worked there told me they had the flint grey VIIs.

so i guess they do get some limited stuff? too bad i slept on the flints, i didnt like them before but they grew on me and i want a pair now lol. i guess ill just have to stop being lazy and start calling them to see if they are getting a release

nah i'm gettin a 2 bedroom with my boy. where are you looking
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

does anyone from greenville know the spot to get dunks? karkouki was telling me about it the other day but he couldnt remember the name or exact place

i dont know any spots at all to get any SBs, only place i know of is VU that people have told me about but i dont know how to get there, lol

well folks, im back on my fitted grizzly:

to match the holland world cup af1's :

461.jpg

to match a pair of laney 5's i hope one day to get lol

464.jpg

had to get to match my ronaldinho af1's!!! im luvin it

460.jpg

to match them citrus 7's:

467.jpg

to match my mexico af1's:

458.jpg

458.jpg

had to get to match teh korea world cup af1's :

459.jpg

AND O MY GOD, my boy hooked me up with some send help sb dunks i got coming in mail friday!had to get the fitted to match:

457.jpg

457.jpg

457.jpg

i must say its been good these past 2 weeks! gotta treat myself to sumin nice every 1nce in a while
:pimp:
pimp.gif

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

^^ Thats real hot, im glad you posted that cause i was just thinkin about that site but couldnt remember the address. I might have to cop that laneys fitted when i get mine :wink:

yo Memphis this is Barbara Susan hahaha but nice fitteds i wish i was into hats sometimes ... because there custom tiffany hat would bang so hard with them
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Hey guys!
I actually came home from the beach early cause I had a virus :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I was miserable!
But Truth..it was good talking to you today! I was asleep when you called me but I wished I could have gotten up with you! I would have gone with you to show you where it was cause I havent been to that shoe spot in a while.
Memphis..hey LITTLE bro! How are ya?
am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]

quipe c​

memphisboi, I picked up the PPC6700 today from the Alltel store here in Fayetteville. I bought it for 379.99 with a 39.99 monthly fee of unlimited texts, calls, high speed internet, messaging, the works! It is HOT!

It'll cost about $80 to get it activated, I just pay 380 for the Brand new one bro. Be careful with ebay. Back to business:

Pros: Easy to use, actual calls are clear, high speed internet, new text message feature that shows the entire message when you receive it, its pretty much a little laptop that just happens to have a phone. All the extras on it are FREE to download too! The song transitions and file transition from ure PC at home to ure hand held PPC 6700 is easy as pie! Phone comes with a great instructional CD and tons of extras.

Cons: Nothing huge, battery life (You can use the PPC 6700 for about 5.5 hours straight) then it'll turn off without recharging. And you need to buy a little memory chip ($30) to add more GB to convert ure Windows Media songs to the PPC 6700.

Easily the best phone/mini computer on the market. Just make sure you buy an extra little memory chip.

GO GET ONE!

Yo NC, anyone need Clear AF1's sz 12 DS hit me up, You know you cant use a Sidekick 3 in NC. Sumcom Will have the Hiptop 3 by lador day 06.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Could anyone in the Carrboro area who could help me get a message to someone who has suddenly stopped returning emails please IM me?

Many thanks.
Do you need Euro or JD Sports exclusives at retail?

Back
Top Bottom