NC NTERS CHECK IN

^^ theres urban accounts in rocky mount? where? thats closer to me than crabtree, i just dont know my way around there at all. im gonna try to cop the Vs tomorrow but if not i guess it wont be that bad... i should buy some clothes cause i dont even have stuff to wear with around 1/3 of my shoes

pwnzj00.. i would be down with a summt there, is it in raleigh? i dont know where the hell that is lol sounds firmiliar though

^ PM it to me too if you don't mind, I'm gonna be near Rocky Mount tomorrow...thanks man!
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

Quote:
back to business,

ey greg my dude, how fla. treating you down there mane?
what them gurls lookin like?

My Niggin....im on campus now and these bops are bad as hell........they kno better than to be rockin sweats around me.......im tellin you tho.......female to male ratio is 5 to 1.......so you know it goes down wit me bra. It's cool though, just need to find a Drank connect and im set. Katie I was just messin witchu When I was askin' to tell momma, didnt think you would let me smash or nuttin....but its all good!.
Im Da Man Dummy When A Freak Demand Money, She'll Recieve A Candy Bar That Say 100 Grand From Me
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
http://www.soundclick.com/greghamlingham

Ya'll know I dont care, Just respect me and the things you say to me :smile:
smile.gif

and there wont be any problems! :D
happy.gif

Ayo, who up here is in goldsboro? I allready know memphis is... i went to the mall there today with my girl and her cousin, didnt realize how easy it was to get there and its not that far away, any shoeheads there can hit me up... if anyone happened to be at the mall there today and saw a dude in frenchies it was me :wink:
wink.gif

copped me some polos while i was there, wasnt tryin to spend that much, and i need more shirts and stuff to go with all these shoes

laneycitruspolosdk2.jpg

my bad so late aint been on in a min but....

Quote:
Magnums Do Go Hard, So Do Chargers.....Pops Got Tha 300 C Hemi....niggin needs to get some rims or sumthin tho....Dodge Bitin' Chrystler

dodge and chrsyler are the same company. thats y all of them are the same. basically all have the same engine.

I was out at the mall to get my gf some stuff for her bday coming up and footaction and i believe dtlr had the 5's. Dude told me they sold out in 30 minutes. I decided to skip these cause I got too much stuff to take care of.
[/b]

lol greg, well you maybe could have seen wassup with my girls cousin but i dunno, depending on your age she might be too young... well i forgot her age but shes goin to 11th grade... and i just saw your myspace page, you sound just like TI lol, you should hit some of my boys up they got a rap group and @#%$ (well im in it too but i havent spit, i do the cd covers and internet @#%$ and just help promote them and @#%$) www.myspace.com/theclickclique even though the stuff on the page isnt the best they have made, also sent you a myspace add

and whats up with the bathrooms at that mall? i went to piss and when i washed my hands the soap made my hands smell like throw up, same with my girl and her cuz.... we had to go to bath n body works and "sample" some hand sanitizer and lotion lol.

Back
Top Bottom