NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! debs, e-mail sent.

And Mike, you already know. Might have to go solo. Don't think my little friend trying to go see it with me. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

Long time no post...just got back from Endless...Maddd heads....@#%$ has changed. For the worse. $120 a pair?! Bull @#%$ man...

Hope everyone got their pair, gl w/ the sell Ali.

Gah I miss the old days...

Those Dooms are ugly....

But Ali is right, they will sell. The price will come considerably lower now that they drop in the US. You will most likely be able to get 180-200, Dino Jr prices.

No shops in Wilmington are carrying them
TEAM.BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS
BLOG
brick-sb on ebay​

any dooms still left arounnd the greenville area in a 10!?!
Goooooooooonies​
Team Wipe Me Down

even though endless did mark up to 120 you guys have to think how bad it could be. Some of these guys are buying for 200 retail from retail stores. $120 for the midnight release and not having to worry about the crap that goes on at vertical for each release.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

ive never been to vertical for a release on any SB. i usually had a friend pick up a pair for me.

Im assuming they are like jordan releases? too many people?

I didn't even try to make it to Vertical...even though I really wanted the Dooms badly. I just can't come to terms with paying the high price to someone now, so sadly I guess I'm missing out
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite

meant to do this the other day:

new pickup

268009682.jpg
NC's Finest

yea i knew the dooms were droping but didnt really have an interest in them. tell me why im just now hearing about that fm sounds and goods store on glenwood. Anyways ima check it out saturday to see whats it all about. i never go that way so i guess it was natural not to know of it. im sure someone has already been. how is it?

ya the doom release was an 11 hour camp for me, heard cats were goin there at 11 that couldnt get it at endless so yup 11-10 , its was cool tho, lot more heads then i thought.

Quote:
yea i knew the dooms were droping but didnt really have an interest in them. tell me why im just now hearing about that fm sounds and goods store on glenwood. Anyways ima check it out saturday to see whats it all about. i never go that way so i guess it was natural not to know of it. im sure someone has already been. how is it?

Just checked it out today. They are stocking:

C&C, 10 Deep, MIghty Healthy, Coup de Grace, Adidas (soon), Creative Rec, Vans Vault, DC, WESC, and maybe a few others.

Small but nice store. Parties every first Friday.

^from what I was told the only footlocker in NC thats gonna get em is either gonna be Gboro or Winston Salem.

I heard DTLR is getting their shipments real soon as well.
NC's Finest

i can get if any1 needs, let me know
the black foams
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom