NC NTERS CHECK IN

I'll be at Glow in the Dark, May 9th. I'm sitting in the first section on Row R, Ibelieve. Where is everyone else located?

May 9th Section 3 Row M

also go tmy new NC tags today
pimp.gif

2eptylh.jpg

Summit (check)
A Compilation of Soles (check)
Glow in the Dark May 9th (check) Section 8 Row G

Wish I didn't cop the tickets when they first went on-sale though, checked today and there are still plenty of closers seats (Sections 1-3) stillavailable.

YO! ^ Chris is going.

My Kanye seats... May 9th, Sect.4 Row E

And Mike, I hate the red letters on new license plates. Only reason I won't get a custom tag. DF!!!

what's going on NC folks...just thought i would start getting active on NT - so this is probably the best way to do it...good seeing a couple of you at thesummit today.

Sup everybody, nice seeing ya'll at the summit yesterday. Wanted to go to the campus kicks thing but gas won't allow me to take 2 trips to Raleigh inone weekend, lol.

For those I didn't see, I was the dude wearing last shots, black jeans, and a red shirt that said "FK : Fresh Kicks Suggested" and I had a bigNikon D80 around my neck (plus a second camera later on, lol). Had lots of fun chillin up there.

And I took like 200+ pics, I'll be posting them up within the next few days (not all but most), plus 2 videos of M1 Platoons performance, unfortunatelydidn't have my camera for recording at Koolie High's performance, and had to leave before KAZE performed, which sucked cause I was really lookingforward to seeing him but did at least get to talk to him some.

I had a great time at the summit, hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves. Hope to see yall next year. We had a great turnout!!!!

the summit was the @*% it was really fun if you saw me im in the group pic but you really cant see my face im the light skinned dude rockin the ten deep shirtand the grape v's

The Roots show was great at Amos', by the way. I'd say they were on for a solid 2 1/2 hours. Worth every penny!

Originally Posted by AJ27526

wish the same could've happened tonight

Andy, did you come the summit Saturday? I don't think I saw you.

What about last night, what was the problem? Was there any heat? How many people showed up?

Here is a few, I didn't take too many

Here is Tom's Display... better late than never man

29b2800.jpg

Here is a picture of the place getting pretty packed

10zpcth.jpg

My brother at our display

a5i1cw.jpg

One of the first raffles

s5vi4i.jpg

Mike and I

rthtl0.jpg

Vics table

vesoao.jpg

Andy, did you come the summit Saturday? I don't think I saw you.
What about last night, what was the problem? Was there any heat? How many people showed up?
I couldn't make it saturday thanks to a nice shift change at work
indifferent.gif

but about sunday, i think the rain cut down the turnout a lot. There was some nice stuff, good music and everything. We only saw a handful of people though

is it bad to admit that i got arrested at the strip club in gta4? hahahaha....

freakin' bouncers...hahaha

For those interested, I found out at work today (via the monthly planner) that the XX3 Quickstrike RD is May 31st. Hope this helps
wink.gif

air-jordan-xx3-red-white-01.jpg

Also, for those that missed out on the XV SE Bragging Rights release, we received one size run of the UNCs today.
(Finish Line, Cary Towne Center Mall)
uncxv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom