NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

I think there is a way to balance inclusion and fairness.

like my understanding is that transitioned trans women, on hormone therapy lose a lot of the physical advantages of male sex hormones.

so it seems to me you should be able to draft some type of sensible policy, that
involves standards around when transitioned trans people can compete against women.

OP hit me with the bait and switch lol.

I wanna make this clear... I thought Trans got they own division.

This aint it!

@htg designs my bad. You right.

3544B46F-F594-486A-8F62-A5E2C6633073.jpeg

“any trans athlete who is NOT taking hormone treatment related to gender transition can participate in sport accordance to their assigned birth gender”

“MTF not taking a hormone suppression can NOT compete on a women’s team”

“FTM not taking any hormone treat can compete on either”

Funny dude 👍... and no it's not about stepping her game up smh
Separate league

Fam, what are you envisioning? Is there gonna be a team with a trans starting five on some Monstars steez? Seriously—where are all these examples of trans athletes dominating their respective sport? Hell, where are all the examples of trans athletes at the college level period??

Trans folks make up such a small number of the population, let alone college athletes. Pretty much a non-issue, IMO. Mogs just need to say they don’t rock with transgender people and be done with it.

Fam, what are you envisioning? Is there gonna be a team with a trans starting five on some Monstars steez? Seriously—where are all these examples of trans athletes dominating their respective sport? Hell, where are all the examples of trans athletes at the college level period??

Trans folks make up such a small number of the population, let alone college athletes. Pretty much a non-issue, IMO. Mogs just need to say they don’t rock with transgender people and be done with it.

Yes, that's exactly what they envision, and it's pretty ****ing stupid.

Just make all sports open gendered.

No lie tho...a short season of a merged NBA/WNBA would be entertaining.

6 men/6 women rosters.
At least 2 women on the floor at all times.

This is one the best ideas I’ve heard about promoting women’s basketball. Only question I have is would the ball size be an issue?

This ain't really open sport, this is called co-ed, and it exist widely, at amateur level, because that's where it fits as a niche as a form of competition. :lol:

The NBA and NFL are open leagues. There is no stipulation that says a woman can't be signed to a contract. I'm pretty sure the NBA has literally had woman drafted in the past.

Women have played D1 NCAAFB even though I do think the NCAA has some kind of rule about women playing in men comp, when women comp is available as an alternative.

It's all moot though.

Last edited:
Like others have said I think this is a non-issue and possible posturing just to distract from paying players. There are situations where females play with males already. Even if things were coed it would be male dominated.

Women have a hard enough time getting recognition and acceptance for their sports, so now biological men can move in to their sports and start taking over?

Non issue?
Well it’s simple. Show me the overwhelming number of men destroying women sports via participation. That’s all I ask

Well it’s simple. Show me the overwhelming number of men destroying women sports via participation. That’s all I ask

That's because it hasn't been allowed for the most part.

And their have been a couple of issues that have developed.

The reason why it's a non factor, is because men don't care about women sports. We aren't the ones who decide it's a non-factor. They're their sports.

Back
Top Bottom