NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

He is 100% asking a fair question and that’s the problem with society today when it pertains to the LGBTQ community. If you aren’t 100% supportive of it and back everything they do 100% you’re labeled a phone of whatever it pertains to.

He is 100% asking a fair question and that’s the problem with society today when it pertains to the LGBTQ community. If you aren’t 100% supportive of it and back everything they do 100% you’re labeled a phone of whatever it pertains to.

he is a infamously known cheater asking about fairness in sports

he is also speaking about the backlash he deservedly faced in a flippant manner

obviously there are legit questions/concerns to be asked/raised

but I also don’t wanna hear from OJ on certain matters

1687811332209.jpeg

Again, the issue is whether he is asking it in a good-faith way

And it seems like there is a chance he might not be.

He simply isn't just asking the question, he is promoting a podcast.

And if people want the space for such questions to be asked, they should be open to accepting that some of their negative beliefs will be greeted with a negative reaction.

Because a lot of takes people peddle and claim they are innocuous, really aren't.

In the end, I think what a lot of people want is a safe space for all their views. And get mad when they can't have that.

So now people calling Martina Navartilova anti-trans for saying biological women should compete against biological women.

I keep seeing the argument that people with the same opinion don’t even care about women’s sports or fairness in women’s sports. Nah, maybe that’s true for anti-trans people but for those who don’t have any agenda, it’s just common sense.

In what world would one put Martina and Sage in the same category. There’s a lot of things I respect about Megan, but she hasn’t faced a quarter of the things that Martina did when coming out.

Biology matters.

srs does this mean they transitioned from female to non binary?

Funny one this - the tournament this person is playing in is the “FIFA women’s World Cup” so although they identify as something else they’re also willing to say they’re eligible for this tournament - ie a woman.

It’s obviously not the way round anyone cares about anyway as it doesn’t seem to give any physical advantage.

If anyone is interested, the 2024 women’s ncaa championships for swimming just started and Gretchen Walsh is going do insane things

As I said meet just started, so this is just prelims (her first individual event):

And this was her on the relay on the first day:

Walsh broke the 50 free record again the finals

And her relay team broke the record (4 x 50 free), she swam 2nd and had the 3rd fastest split ever (she has the other 2 fastest splits ever already)

she’ll probably win her 3 individual events and uva the 4 relays

But she has a chance at 3 more individual records, her 2 individual events (100 free and 100 fly) and then 100 back as leadoff of the 4 x 100 medley relay

she’ll probably win her 3 individual events and uva the 4 relays

But she has a chance at 3 more individual records, her 2 individual events (100 free and 100 fly) and then 100 back as leadoff of the 4 x 100 medley relay

Sheesh! Safe to assume she will be an Olympian post college?

Back
Top Bottom