NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

**** is tref? :lol:

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

For example

Untitled.jpg

(JK Rowling has championed this person and basically characterized her as a hero)

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

For example

Untitled.jpg

(JK Rowling has championed this person and basically characterized her as a hero)
I’m sorry but I’m not gonna let no more white people create derogatory terms. We all know how that goes

1) Magdalen is deceased. Let's not act like she wasn't responding to a specific person with that tweet.

2) Where are all the companion tweets that threaten the big bad TERFs with violence? The same type of tweets that seem to be missing for men.

3) Twitter's UK govt head of PubPolicy
@KatyMinshall
agreed at
@HumanRightsCtte
that ‘terf’, like "***** and ****" is a gendered term, and that tweets using the term, like those cited below, violate Twitter’s policies and should be removed.

You’re entitled to believe that. Does that create fact? No.

Don’t mean this in a hostile way either so don’t take it that way
None taken. I just watched a friend of mine who began to clean shave, wear dresses, lipstick, & girly earrings. Another started dressing like an early 10's drill rapper. Then another went from Jessica Simpson to Kurt Cobain, Bruce Jenner turn into Karen Jenner, etc. Just some observations.

None taken. I just watched a friend of mine who began to clean shave, wear dresses, lipstick, & girly earrings. Another started dressing like an early 10's drill rapper. Then another went from Jessica Simpson to Kurt Cobain, Bruce Jenner turn into Karen Jenner, etc. Just some observations.
So are you saying this is nothing but a fad/show for people?

Just because the NCAA is allowing it, that doesn’t mean schools are going to actually recruit trans players. Unless said person is putting up stupid numbers, there are thousands of intangible reasons schools could say they don’t need a trans player.

1) Magdalen is deceased. Let's not act like she wasn't responding to a specific person with that tweet.

2) Where are all the companion tweets that threaten the big bad TERFs with violence? The same type of tweets that seem to be missing for men.

3) Twitter's UK govt head of PubPolicy
@KatyMinshall
agreed at
@HumanRightsCtte
that ‘terf’, like "***** and ****" is a gendered term, and that tweets using the term, like those cited below, violate Twitter’s policies and should be removed.

1) Just because she's deceased doesn't mean that she wasn't a trash person using hurtful rhetoric, but here's the Tweet she was replying to

2.jpg

She also pushed George Soros conspiracy theories and was a frequent supporter of Milo Yiannopoulos

But now I'm curious to know what the circumstances would need to be for her to be justified in saying that being trans is a "dirty ****ing perversion"

2) Of course the threats of violence are unacceptable and should not be used or condoned, but being the target of that kind of harassment doesn't exonerate a person from being transphobic, nor does it make TERF a slur for simply being in proximity to those threats

3) From what I can tell, this is a misrepresentation of what was actually said since the only reference to Minshall labeling TERF a slur that I see online comes from a Bea Jaspert Twitter thread where she cites this article

The addendum at the end of the article states

" This post was updated to clarify that ‘terf’ is a descriptor, not a term of abuse; and with additional context around Cherry’s line of questioning and the transgender rights debate online "

“2) Of course the threats of violence are unacceptable and should not be used or condoned, but being the target of that kind of harassment doesn't exonerate a person from being transphobic, nor does it make TERF a slur”

I think we both know that for every Magdalene tweet, I can find ten more from TRAs threatening a woman who they have decided is a TERF. And that’s the point of the slur. Itspower is in removing all debate from the arena.

In the same vein as your reasoning, being trans doesn’t exonerate someone from being self involved, violent or homophobic. But if you point that out, well then you’re on the path to TERFland.

Not automatically agreeing with all TRA points is literal violence, but physically punching a woman or threatening to take out her kneecaps is acceptable.

You know what I think? Most people who have gender dysphoria and chose to live as the opposite sex, just want to live their lives. Which, until radical trans activists took over, they were doing. What happens 10 years from now when people find something else to be outraged about? Are they going to be there for the 25 year old, who cut off healthy breast tissue yet still haven’t found the happiness they are looking for? How about the 23 year old who never went through puberty, in order to maintain a more feminine appearance who has never experienced sexual pleasure and never will?

But those general concerns about the physical and mental well-being of people being rushed towards irreversible decisions, makes me a TERF right?

Last edited:
“2) Of course the threats of violence are unacceptable and should not be used or condoned, but being the target of that kind of harassment doesn't exonerate a person from being transphobic, nor does it make TERF a slur”

I think we both know that for every Magdalene tweet, I can find ten more from TRAs threatening a woman who they have decided is a TERF. And that’s the point of the slur. Itspower is in removing all debate from the arena.

Definitely, but how many of those people have the reach of a JK Rowling?

You're trying to frame Rowling and Berns' views as if they are just innocuous commentary by pointing to heinous things that have been said by people who oppose them, but the part you're leaving out is that someone like JK Rowling has an exponentially larger scope of influence than the vast majority of those people making violent threats.

It's like comparing the tweets of Donald Trump to those of an outwardly violent Bernie bro with 30 followers. Sure Trump might not have been as straightforward with his language as the Bernie bro, but the amount of people that consumed his venom and interpreted it as a call to action made him far more dangerous.

At least 20 trans or gender non-conforming people have been killed this year in the US alone, not to mention the amount of anti-trans legislation that is being pushed into law. I'm only aware of one story of a TERF woman being physically attacked by TRAs in London.

I believe all of these situations are unacceptable, but it's clear that one of these groups is facing a lot more adversity than the other.

In the same vein as your reasoning, being trans doesn’t exonerate someone from being self involved, violent or homophobic. But if you point that out, well then you’re on the path to TERFland.

Not automatically agreeing with all TRA points is literal violence, but physically punching a woman or threatening to take out her kneecaps is acceptable.

"I can't even say any bad things about these marginalized individuals without being labeled a bigot"

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

You know what I think? Most people who have gender dysphoria and chose to live as the opposite sex, just want to live their lives. Which, until radical trans activists took over, they were doing. What happens 10 years from now when people find something else to be outraged about? Are they going to be there for the 25 year old, who cut off healthy breast tissue yet still haven’t found the happiness they are looking for? How about the 23 year old who never went through puberty, in order to maintain a more feminine appearance who has never experienced sexual pleasure and never will?

But those general concerns about the physical and mental well-being of people being rushed towards irreversible decisions, makes me a TERF right?

First, let me say that I strongly disagree with your idea that trans people were doing better before they had people willing to stand up for them.

Other than that, I can't see into the future, so it's hard for me to say what life will look like for the trans community in ten years. You seem to be operating under the assumption that TRAs in 2021 are only engaging in recreational outrage and just waiting for the next cause du jour to pop up. I disagree with this.

I haven't called you a TERF, but this line did give me pause.

If J.K. is a TERF, then I guess I am too.

Back
Top Bottom