NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

Why are their levels higher... Have they been undergoing testosterone treatment? If so, then yes.

Why are their levels higher... Have they been undergoing testosterone treatment? If so, then yes.
Their levels are higher because humans simply come in different shapes/sizes/configurations.

There are no reports of them taking any hormone treatment. They are just women with naturally high T-levels.

That happens.

Then that is messed up. If they were born female and haven't undergone testosterone treatment in order to gain a competitive advantage then there should be no question as to their eligibility.

No, do you?
No. That wasn't too offend. You bring them up & interject yourself in discussions often enough for it noticeable. You even brought them up in the food thread earlier today, at random. Is there a reason why you don't date a transwoman?

No. That wasn't too offend. You bring them up & interject yourself in discussions often enough for it noticeable. You even brought them up in the food thread earlier today, at random. Is there a reason why you don't date a transwoman?

I am anti violence and bigotry against Trans women and LGBTQ folks in general doesn't mean I want to date a trans woman. If you took that whole discussion in context it is obvious why I brought them up.

I mean I have defended Muslim women against MAGATs online, doesn't mean I want to date them.

I watched a CNN special on this and apparently the edge is overstated and many transwomen lose in these competitions at similar rates to their competitors.

Like the NC bathroom debate it seems more like an inflated non-issue.

I am anti violence and bigotry against Trans women and LGBTQ folks in general doesn't mean I want to date a trans woman. If you took that whole discussion in context it is obvious why I brought them up.

I mean I have defended Muslim women against MAGATs online, doesn't mean I want to date them.
Not want, but would u be open to it?

Excerpt from the article
Screenshot_20210731-032856_Samsung Internet.jpg

When it's framed that way, I guess you could say it's a fair point, but all in all, I don't think it's an acceptable advantage.

To people who are cool with trans women competing against biological women in sports....

What are your feelings on the use of PED's in sports?

To people who are cool with trans women competing against biological women in sports....

To be completely honest I think that’s it’s own separate argument with no correlation to this one. Banning substances has its own process

If trans-athletes are allowed to take hormone treatment while still maintaining their eligibility, everyone should have that luxury as well.

Have a list of acceptable substances, windows (times) in which folks are allowed to take them, and just stop pretending these athletes are "clean."

If trans-athletes are allowed to take hormone treatment while still maintaining their eligibility, everyone should have that luxury as well.

Have a list of acceptable substances, windows (times) in which folks are allowed to take them, and just stop pretending these athletes are "clean."

Agreed 100%

To be completely honest I think that’s it’s own separate argument with no correlation to this one. Banning substances has its own process

For sure it's a separate issue but fact is they are prohibited and condemned to try and ensure there's a 'level playing field' in sports.

But it seems with trans athletes people want to overlook the level playing field aspect.

Agreed 100%

For sure it's a separate issue but fact is they are prohibited and condemned to try and ensure there's a 'level playing field' in sports.

But it seems with trans athletes people want to overlook the level playing field aspect.
I don’t agree with that “is it fair” quote above. That’s not an argument of fair imo. Secretly taking substances is not fair. A rule is set and some people are openly breaking that rule KNOWING what they’re doing while others are not. No that’s not fair.

as far as trans athletes go, think we’ve said this before, it comes down to do you think they’re female (or male). Just a yea or no from the people in charge. If they do then none of this is up for debate. If they want to publicly say they don’t believe they’re actually female (or male) then this is over. They won’t do that though

Where do hermaphrodites fit in all of this? Wombs about yo be a thing of the past anyway. Let anyone play where they want I'll dunk on all of em, periodt.

Back
Top Bottom