Need a good work shoe

I have been using a old pair for AM 95's that use to be my gym class shoes about 4 years ago, but now one of them seems kinda worn out and the bubble feelsalittle flat. and i dont see a hole in the bubble and it dosent lose air. Anyways i work on my feet at a groceery store and sometimes have to go out side toget carts, so the shoe needs to be good on pavement also. I have seen the new AM 2009s and they look pretty good, or should i get another pair of 95's. Sowhat do u guys think of a good work shoe for me. Also money dosent really matter sicne its for work i dont mind sending extra to make sure i dont hurt my feetor ruin them.

Honestly I would say try Brooks.... I am on my feel for 8 hours a day, I work at a retail shoe store and these are the most comfortabel.. I also work in thestock room and these really are the only ones that don't hurt after a long work day... The Glycerin works best for me because I ahve a neutral gait;meaning my feet don't pronate at all when I walk... If you overpronate I would reccomend the Trance or Adrenelin... Let me know if you have anyquestions... Tech runners are my specialty...

is there a store that sells these, like footlocker, athletes foot, champs. i like to try on shoes before i buy them

Brooks makes great running shoes. I had a pair of Beast 9's that I ran into the ground. Very comfortable and durable.

If you want to stick to Nike, the AM 2009 is probably your best bet.

ill look into brooks, i dont mess with NB anymore, last pair i had for work shoes only lasted 7 months before getting a hole in them

Back
Top Bottom