Need some extra $$$ and chacha isn't hiring lol

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Sperm Bank

laugh.gif

A spot around my way is giving $300 dollars away per shot if you pass all the tests. Two shots a week and I could quit my job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Sperm Bank

laugh.gif

A spot around my way is giving $300 dollars away per shot if you pass all the tests. Two shots a week and I could quit my job
laugh.gif
Brad Pitt is that you?

Passing those test is like getting a camel through the eye of a needle.

Originally Posted by NikFiend

Originally Posted by awwsome

emmanuelabor wrote:
Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Cut grass, rake leaves. You can get like $20 a yard.. make a whole day's work out of it..

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like 6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif
you taking my homie carlos and pablos job man.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

try again.
eek.gif

2qivc7b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i thought i was the only one who saw that
laugh.gif

WHATS 50 dollars divided by 10 hours of work
$5/hr.. .no thanks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

its funny cuz i run a trailer business, and there are PLENTY of WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, IRISH, PORTUGUESE, MEXICAN,ITALIAN, SOUTH AMERICAN, TURKISH and ETC that run lawn cutting businesses, and even cut lawns themselves :shrug: its not a "mexican" thing. that is so sterotypical.real talk, and that ain't right. i think it's funny how ppl act like they can't lower their standars to "cutting grass" as a job, yet i know ppl that run businesses like these and are makin at least 150,000 YEARLY. theyre makin more than teachers and alot of ppl goin to school for pity careers

so before talkin about" mowing lawns" think what you say first, because even if they mexican. TELL THEM WHY YOU MAD! cuz they most likely makin double the money you make. lulz.

p.s im not mexican. i just think racism to the hispanic culture is discusting

and i think its even more funny when dominicans and Ricans try and seperate themselves, as a different kind. when theyre hispanic also and even worse. most mixed wth monkey. smh.

All that "I think racism is disgusting" and you finish with this?
indifferent.gif
That's what I was about to say.
eek.gif
Really? The mods are letting this one go?
I guess I am not surprised.
I thought we could count on Air Ant. Guess not.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom