Need some extra $$$ and chacha isn't hiring lol

So yea i work part time as a server, go to school and i'm close to being finished. I need some extra cash tho!

Anyone know where i can make some money online in my down time? I would 'slang' but its def the last choice haha

Google AdSense on your blog+an extra $50-$200 a week, depending on how many hits/how many times you click ads

Originally Posted by awwsome

Cop a half o and flip.
that only gets enough to fill up the tank... gotta cop more than that to make a decent profit....

p.s. i read that on the internet

Cut grass, rake leaves. You can get like $20 a yard.. make a whole day's work out of it..

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif

Selling my kicks could get me a bit of cash, but i would like generate new income if possible

and hustlin' would be the last option but very possible

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Cut grass, rake leaves. You can get like $20 a yard.. make a whole day's work out of it..

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like 6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif
you taking my homie carlos and pablos job man.
mad.gif

Damn, I forgot all about chacha.com. I was a chacha guide a few whiles back for like 2 months and made like a total of $600. That *!!% took up all my timeman, I wasn't even searching for stuff for people like I was supposed to. Each guide was paid a maximum of like $0.70 or some amount close to that persearch, I just milked the clock during search sessions.
laugh.gif
And to top itoff, I didn't even search with chacha, I just used google.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by awwsome

Cop a half o and flip.
that only gets enough to fill up the tank... gotta cop more than that to make a decent profit....

p.s. i read that on the internet
I can tell.

Originally Posted by MECKS

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like 6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

try again.

emmanuelabor wrote:
Originally Posted by MECKS

pimp.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

try again.
eek.gif

2qivc7b.gif

Back
Top Bottom