Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

don't give this man any more advice till he posts pics
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 916kings

She's breaking up with you in the nicest way possible.
Let it be.

yup.

if anything, just step your game up and watch her want you back, then hit her with da CURVE!

Exactly,  she's in the position of power right now.  I'm pretty sure she knows your down and feeling like %++# which is why she's breaking up with you nicely as of right now she has all the leverage. Start talking to other chicks today as in right now,  the minute she sees you walking down the street with your hand on some big booty girls big booty is when the spark will come back.  chicks want what they can't have and get jealous when they see you with other people.  If you keep trying to make it work and bring the spark back any other way, she's gonna be getting a bunch of new richards up in her real soons if she hasn't been already.

Let it be.

yup.

if anything, just step your game up and watch her want you back, then hit her with da CURVE!

Exactly,  she's in the position of power right now.  I'm pretty sure she knows your down and feeling like %++# which is why she's breaking up with you nicely as of right now she has all the leverage. Start talking to other chicks today as in right now,  the minute she sees you walking down the street with your hand on some big booty girls big booty is when the spark will come back.  chicks want what they can't have and get jealous when they see you with other people.  If you keep trying to make it work and bring the spark back any other way, she's gonna be getting a bunch of new richards up in her real soons if she hasn't been already.

Sounds identical to a past relationship I had. Homie she isn't gonna tell you straight up I wanna talk to other dudes. Females like to keep that one ace in the whole just in case they don't find that "spark" with someone else. Don't be that dude. Its hard to completely drop someone when you are used to them but you gotta do it. Honestly all that club ++%$ these females are on isn't even about you, its about them and competition, appearance and a supposed idea that "when your young you should be wild". Focus on you, improve your life, travel get cultured. You will absolutely look back on the small trivial relationship you had and laugh.

Sounds identical to a past relationship I had. Homie she isn't gonna tell you straight up I wanna talk to other dudes. Females like to keep that one ace in the whole just in case they don't find that "spark" with someone else. Don't be that dude. Its hard to completely drop someone when you are used to them but you gotta do it. Honestly all that club ++%$ these females are on isn't even about you, its about them and competition, appearance and a supposed idea that "when your young you should be wild". Focus on you, improve your life, travel get cultured. You will absolutely look back on the small trivial relationship you had and laugh.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Carver

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

this. if you guys aren't really doing things as a couple, another guy has probably been more than willing to step up.
This

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Carver

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

this. if you guys aren't really doing things as a couple, another guy has probably been more than willing to step up.
This

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she wants new D

She found somebody that gives her that spark, be it temporarily.  Think about it, club hopping free and clear with no heat from her man? dudes is wolves b.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she wants new D

She found somebody that gives her that spark, be it temporarily.  Think about it, club hopping free and clear with no heat from her man? dudes is wolves b.

Let it be.

yup.

this.  and go to clubs/parties...bag new %%@#
pimp.gif

Let it be.

yup.

this.  and go to clubs/parties...bag new %%@#
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

Originally Posted by krazy88s

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.
this post is money

she may be telling the truth but it really sounds like BS

if her biggest problem is you dont go out with her then she's being petty...

i'd say let her go...

she may be telling the truth but it really sounds like BS

if her biggest problem is you dont go out with her then she's being petty...

i'd say let her go...

Back
Top Bottom