Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

DON'T DO IT

you'll balk on talking to other females.
you dont want to wast their time or hurt her, and in the end it doesn't work out for you.

either get her preggo or leave her 100%

Seems like it's a wrap bro... I'd just let her do her thing.

"She wants to move... But you're hoggin her... You're guarding her... she wants to move..."

Originally Posted by Carver

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

this. if you guys aren't really doing things as a couple, another guy has probably been more than willing to step up.

"She wants to move... But you're hoggin her... You're guarding her... she wants to move..."

Originally Posted by Carver

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

this. if you guys aren't really doing things as a couple, another guy has probably been more than willing to step up.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

i asked her if thats what she wanted, because if so i told her than we'll just break it off. she said she doesnt want that, she just wants to make it work and have the spark back.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I SWEAR THIS SITUATION ONLY ARISES WHEN A FEMALE HAS HER EYES ALREADY ON SOMEONE ELSE OR SHES ALREADY BEEN TALKING TO ANOTHER DUDE. THIS IS HER, "I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY" MOVE. AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU GUYS FALL INTO JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, SHE WILL BE "PLOWED" BY SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS FACT.

PROVEN FACT
nerd.gif

where's ninjahood he's real philosophical, he'll turn you from a beta male to an alpha
laugh.gif

seriously tho, its best for you to move on, seems like she wants to have her fun. shes saying she cant balance you and her friends c'mon now. when has that ever been a real problem in a relationship; if she liked you that much she'll make time for you. most likely she tired of you and wants new things...hence anotha dude is in the picture

i asked her if thats what she wanted, because if so i told her than we'll just break it off. she said she doesnt want that, she just wants to make it work and have the spark back.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I SWEAR THIS SITUATION ONLY ARISES WHEN A FEMALE HAS HER EYES ALREADY ON SOMEONE ELSE OR SHES ALREADY BEEN TALKING TO ANOTHER DUDE. THIS IS HER, "I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY" MOVE. AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU GUYS FALL INTO JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, SHE WILL BE "PLOWED" BY SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS FACT.

PROVEN FACT
nerd.gif

where's ninjahood he's real philosophical, he'll turn you from a beta male to an alpha
laugh.gif

seriously tho, its best for you to move on, seems like she wants to have her fun. shes saying she cant balance you and her friends c'mon now. when has that ever been a real problem in a relationship; if she liked you that much she'll make time for you. most likely she tired of you and wants new things...hence anotha dude is in the picture

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.

Originally Posted by Griffey3

then you know what to do, change yourself
eyes.gif
 go to the parties/clubs

but she shoulda just liked you for who you are tho..jus sayin. id say start lookin for anotha broad  

eyes.gif
 go to the parties/clubs

but she shoulda just liked you for who you are tho..jus sayin. id say start lookin for anotha broad  

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

dead on, smash her one last time if id were you then take initiative

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

dead on, smash her one last time if id were you then take initiative

eyes.gif
 go to the parties/clubs

thats what im saying... this seemed to be a problem out of nowhere.

and its not like i never go out or anything. we always go out when we chill to movies, concerts, games, dinner, etc. the 1 (or 2) things i just didnt go with her to was parties or clubs. and to my defense, i thought i was never in the wrong for that because she always gave me my speace with my friends, and this was my way of giving her her space.

appreciate the advice, ill keep it in mind.

thing is i told her if she wants someone else or she wants to leave me, go ahead, im not gonna be waiting for her. i made that clear. she said a bunch of times all she wants is to make this work.

eyes.gif
 go to the parties/clubs

thats what im saying... this seemed to be a problem out of nowhere.

and its not like i never go out or anything. we always go out when we chill to movies, concerts, games, dinner, etc. the 1 (or 2) things i just didnt go with her to was parties or clubs. and to my defense, i thought i was never in the wrong for that because she always gave me my speace with my friends, and this was my way of giving her her space.

appreciate the advice, ill keep it in mind.

thing is i told her if she wants someone else or she wants to leave me, go ahead, im not gonna be waiting for her. i made that clear. she said a bunch of times all she wants is to make this work.

this may or may not matter, but she just texted me apologizing and saying she hopes this is just a bump that we'll get over.

to the people saying she wants new D, thats the 1st thing that i thought she was going for. when i brought it up i said if thats what you want we'll just break it off now, i dont wanna be played.

i also think she doesnt wanna break it off, because i offered that and she says its not what she wants.

False pictures? FAIL.

There's nothing you can do. Let her go, you're too different.

She sociable and you sound like a lame.
the pics work lol, atleast for me. and we're both sociable, the only thing i dont do is go to parties or clubs with her. im down for any other event. honest question though, am i lame for not doing just that? because if you guys think alike i wanna hear ur opinion lol.

Simple OP, give her what she wants. Become friends w/ her. She either has interest in someone else, feels like this is an easy way for yall to officially call it quits w/o the akwarness of actually breaking up, or she figures if yall are friends, yall should be able to spend more time together since she can't balance both areas as mentioned.

I also pose this OP, yall weren't friends before yall started datin? I mean actual friends, not just lovers. If so then u shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I will also say this. Relationships are about compromise. No girl w/ a man wants to be the one w/o their man while her friends are all snuggled and gropin while out. U don't like to go out, me either, but I do make exceptions and compromise for my wife. It's what keeps things like this from happening and in turn for makin her happy, she'll make u happy
wink.gif

we were good friends for a couple months before we started dating. ill keep in mind the compromising as well. the thing with that is, i do hang out with some of her friends. we'll go randomly chill all together or watch a movie, go to a concert, etc. she said she just wants to go out to parties with me with her other friends as well. thanks for the good advice.

Then that's what u gotta do OP, my wife wanted the same thing until I started workin on the weekends then it became money>goin out. She wants u to go to parties w/ her so she can grind on u and not feel guilty bout the dirty dancin b/c ur her man, that's it. 

this may or may not matter, but she just texted me apologizing and saying she hopes this is just a bump that we'll get over.

to the people saying she wants new D, thats the 1st thing that i thought she was going for. when i brought it up i said if thats what you want we'll just break it off now, i dont wanna be played.

i also think she doesnt wanna break it off, because i offered that and she says its not what she wants.

False pictures? FAIL.

There's nothing you can do. Let her go, you're too different.

She sociable and you sound like a lame.
the pics work lol, atleast for me. and we're both sociable, the only thing i dont do is go to parties or clubs with her. im down for any other event. honest question though, am i lame for not doing just that? because if you guys think alike i wanna hear ur opinion lol.

Simple OP, give her what she wants. Become friends w/ her. She either has interest in someone else, feels like this is an easy way for yall to officially call it quits w/o the akwarness of actually breaking up, or she figures if yall are friends, yall should be able to spend more time together since she can't balance both areas as mentioned.

I also pose this OP, yall weren't friends before yall started datin? I mean actual friends, not just lovers. If so then u shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I will also say this. Relationships are about compromise. No girl w/ a man wants to be the one w/o their man while her friends are all snuggled and gropin while out. U don't like to go out, me either, but I do make exceptions and compromise for my wife. It's what keeps things like this from happening and in turn for makin her happy, she'll make u happy
wink.gif

we were good friends for a couple months before we started dating. ill keep in mind the compromising as well. the thing with that is, i do hang out with some of her friends. we'll go randomly chill all together or watch a movie, go to a concert, etc. she said she just wants to go out to parties with me with her other friends as well. thanks for the good advice.

Then that's what u gotta do OP, my wife wanted the same thing until I started workin on the weekends then it became money>goin out. She wants u to go to parties w/ her so she can grind on u and not feel guilty bout the dirty dancin b/c ur her man, that's it. 

Originally Posted by 916kings

She's breaking up with you in the nicest way possible.
Let it be.

yup.

if anything, just step your game up and watch her want you back, then hit her with da CURVE!

Originally Posted by 916kings

She's breaking up with you in the nicest way possible.
Let it be.

yup.

if anything, just step your game up and watch her want you back, then hit her with da CURVE!

Back
Top Bottom