NEED SOME INSIGHT ON CREATING AN APP (IOS)

[h3]I think I have an original creative idea for an app that I would like to act on and attempt to create but have absolutely no idea where to start.[/h3][h3] [/h3][h3]I've read a couple of articles on line on doing it myself but seems extremely difficult.[/h3][h3] [/h3][h3]Has anyone on here tried creating an app or has any helpful tips on going about talking to a developer and getting a third party involved? Can I patent my idea?[/h3][h3] [/h3][h3]I live in Orlando by the way so if anyone could direct in the right way it would be greatly appreciated and you have my word as a man lol if this app blows up I'll be more then willing to donate to the NT community or donate an undisclosed amount to someones bank account  
wink.gif
[/h3]

https://developer.apple.com/

And I think iOS apps are developed in Objective C. So you'll need good knowledge of that.

If you advertise enough and reach enough people and show promise, third parties should get involved.

Last edited:
I took an objective c course, last year to learn basics in coding in c and then objective-c. I have a book in pdf format that helps get you started. Shoot me a pm and ill send you links to help you out. I was working on an app last year and had to put it off for a while might jump back into it soon.

Back
Top Bottom