Nelly B Day bash Vol. Tip Drill 2?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

At the end of the day

Yea I was on ISS, I am on NT. I do check out FSF
But add up all my post on all forums and I have less than 3,000 posts

You have 11,000 posts on ISS.

I attend a University, your 20 and at most a freshman in a community college.

I pay my cellphone bill. Your mom pays for ur sidekick minutes

I've been with my girl for a couple of years and smash on the regular... You still a virgin.

I didn't make any bbq to make friends, I just made the thread because someone asked me to.

And don't even bring in any debby quotes,

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]

http://www.youtube.com/v/43upc2rvdyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/43upc2rvdyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by CasperJr

keep it real who all would have been throwing money with one hand and picking some up with the other
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
Times is tough.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin allthis ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If youreally wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues?Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Why give money away to these broads when you can *$*! for free?

I don't get it.

You've obviously never gone to a strip club before.

word...
Yeah, obviously right?
eyes.gif

Wrong.

I've been to strip clubs in Mexico, Panama, New Orleans and San Diego. That said, I bought drinks and chilled.

I don't pay to touch or see women. #%$%% is free.

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin all this ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If you really wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues? Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

06215f4f6fedc8a82b0a0b88ced5332d8940dc4.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

there has to be more pics

I hate titty bars where they don't get butt boon naked
mad.gif
smh.gif

word..
i've never been but when i do go I don't wanna see just (.)(.)

Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin all this ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If you really wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues? Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

nerd.gif

csic-793909.JPG

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Did he really just say he made an ISS barbecue to make friends?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
like NT/ISS summits don't happen?
eyes.gif

and i didnt even plan it.. it was a group of us..
True, there are summits. But I didn't think about it like that.

I just found it funny how he said it in his defense.

roll.gif

2hnqszo.jpg

http://

Back
Top Bottom