Neon AM95's on NDC

Damn size 12 sold out.. I had them in my cart and when i clicked place order after typing in the info. It says sold out..

which one of you guys got lucky?

I hit up Nike to see if I could apply the coupon code to my order and no luck. Oh well, I'm good with my price anyway. Gotta love 95s.

goddaamnnnnn im happy i lost an auction yesterday or i would have been pennyless for these.....thanks for the heads up and the link! got my order in just intime. what a wonderful surprise to make my evening that much better!!!

Originally Posted by alilucask

Damn size 12 sold out.. I had them in my cart and when i clicked place order after typing in the info. It says sold out..

which one of you guys got lucky?

wow i got my size 12, got my email already. damn im amped. i wonder how many pairs they had???

Wow that is random..I hope people didnt buy them from JD.

good looking out for posting the info and codes on NT people....the way things should be.

Can these consired a quickstrike release? I mean we did know they were releasing but nobody knew a release date. Also will they make there way to the storescause I wouldn't mind getting another pair.

Wow you guys depleted Nike's stock with a quickness. Hopefully I could get my 9.5 if they release in stores.

So when did these go up? I have checked ndc every morning when I woke up for the past several weeks including this morning. The one day I was busy anddidn't check NT and I miss this. I am so mad right now.

no size 11...
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn!

Always on the damn non-flash site. I browsed last night w/flash, just for the hell of it, and nothing.

Who cares? They'll drop in store and I will save on shipping.

Only Size 8 left,
ohwell.gif

I too went with the 10.5, hopefully they'll fit or they'll be sold.

Wished for an 11.

Grabbed the Huaraches too.

Thanks for the update on this, I wouldn't have even checked AMs.

so mad ><, been checking every day and it releases on the day I had to run errands!! Who got the last 8.5??

Originally Posted by trunks206

Wow that is random..I hope people didnt buy them from JD.

good looking out for posting the info and codes on NT people....the way things should be.

word....this was def. a good look. already got my email.....should have em by friday.....im loving it!!

Back
Top Bottom