NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

bigjny88 bigjny88

SNES.png

200.gif

Nice to see you joined the club.............I'm still canceling my Prime trial membership in Feb, **** these **** :lol:

Nice to see you joined the club.............I'm still canceling my Prime trial membership in Feb, **** these **** :lol:

Yea I'm done. Had Prime since 09 but the shipping doesn't really mean **** anymore, and Prime Video is eh anymore. Combine that with GCU, and Prime is useless. No wonder they're so desperate with these other services.

FullMax97 FullMax97

AMZN Jpn w/adapter came in. DHL Express with the fast ship. Now can oop the w/o one to sister.
If someone was not going to get, wasn't going to be me. Have you played this version yet?

Yall need to quit that hack speech..........you already saw what happened to the last several posts in here

(Mods: Can yall at least make an announcement post in here about the policy about posting "console mods/hacks" instead of shadow sniping them without explanation? Maybe then you guys won't have to do so much work in here)

Last edited:
FullMax97 FullMax97

AMZN Jpn w/adapter came in. DHL Express with the fast ship. Now can oop the w/o one to sister.
If someone was not going to get, wasn't going to be me. Have you played this version yet?
Not sure if I will break it out of the packaging. May hold onto it in the package just for collections sake. The postcard on the one w/ adapter are a nice touch though

Yall need to quit that hack speech..........you already saw what happened to the last several posts in here

(Mods: Can yall at least make an announcement post in here about the policy about posting "console mods/hacks" instead of shadow sniping them without explanation? Maybe then you guys won't have to do so much work in here)
PSA, after seeing many posts deleted due to “hack talk” and thoroughly reading on this topic, it is viewed and considered illegal and posting any illegal info on how to hack is not allowed.

Going forward, anyone who is caught posting such info including “how to” videos, step-by-step instructions, lists of sites who hack for a set price, advertising for a small fee to do for fellow members, screen shots, “pm me” and/or hinting posts, embedded twitter, IG, FB, etc., posts with hacking content, and such will lead to warnings, thread removals, temporary discouragements, and possible permanent bans for repeated offenses.

Just wait until the rest of NT gets a taste of Amazon once they start doing Jordan releases next year.........yall will understand my rant, you will understand my rant when Amazon takes your order for the Black Cement 3s........THEN TAKES THAT **** AND GIVES YOUR PAIR TO SOMEONE OFF THE TREASURE TRUCK.

Just you wait.......Amazon will ****ing do that to your Black Cement 3s next year, fellas

Just wait until the rest of NT gets a taste of Amazon once they start doing Jordan releases next year.........yall will understand my rant, you will understand my rant when Amazon takes your order for the Black Cement 3s........THEN TAKES THAT **** AND GIVES YOUR PAIR TO SOMEONE OFF THE TREASURE TRUCK.

Just you wait.......Amazon will ****ing do that to your Black Cement 3s next year, fellas
I really wanna see the email u sent to Amazon

I really wanna see the email u sent to Amazon

I'll probably PM you a copy of that email after I get home from work (my job blocks Gmail usage on their servers).

But my email is not THAT HYPE..........I basically had to use "diplomatic well-educated" terminology to get my message across in my email. No "ratchet-infused" rants at all in that email LOL

BC3's dropping next year?

NA treatment?

I haven't been in JB forums in YEARS.

Back
Top Bottom